Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

All yall who said Freeze over Sanders are straight clowns. 

What do you call people judging a coach 4 games into the first season. I love Sanders and he was my first pick but most rational thinking people knew this would not be a quick or easy fix. Chill, go sip some tea 

• Like 1

Last nail I believe. We will need to have some serious discipline discussions. Next game.....0 penalties will be the first goal for the offense, second to find a good way to use Thorne and third to have better options for the blitz because our O line (better than last year of course) is not at the level we need to be able to compete with the big boys. It's a building proces.

Remember at the beginning of the season we knew this was a rebuilding year.  We were also expected to finish near the bottom of the SEC.

Saying that I thought we would win this and that our OL has really disappointed me today.  Is it time to freak out though?  I don’t think so.  We are so low on talent right now it’s going to take some time to build back up.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

Bama is a toss-up? This is just sheer delusion. It comes down to if we can beat MSST to make a bowl. That's the real 'tossup'

Okay 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, difball said:

Can't have the D out there 80% of the game and not expect this kind of outcome

What are you talking about? We’ve had the ball for 28:54. They’ve had the ball for 26:06.

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

You didn’t say Sanders. Maybe Bernie Sanders 

I mean there are like multiple threads I started in the offseason calling for Deion sanders to be hired. So it was a good try but you are incorrect. Not unusual. 

While I knew it was a rebuilding year I didn't think we would look so inept in this game, I was expecting to look like this against UGA not our first 2 power 5 games we played 

• Like 2

Just now, Didba said:

I love being right and damn sure I was. 

You aren’t “right”. You have no clue what would have ensued. You just have an affinity for Prime and can’t let your girlish crush go. 

Let us AU fans watch our team in peace. You can swap over to your crush’s pregame show already.

• Like 3

Just now, Mkvl04 said:

Holden has stood in the pocket 3 straight plays and threw it. I've seen enough

I say they throw Hugh to Georgia at home and just let him grow, and then hitch your wagon to him and hope for the best. 

2 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

What do you call people judging a coach 4 games into the first season. I love Sanders and he was my first pick but most rational thinking people knew this would not be a quick or easy fix. Chill, go sip some tea 

I am chill, this is just for all the people roasting us for saying this wasn’t the great hire they said it was. I can have a little funny busting balls can’t I. 

• Haha 1

Just now, 33gles said:

It's about time to ban the word Sanders. Shut the **** up about your fantasy silver bullet magical unicorn fart hires.

How was Deion a fantasy hire? Did they interview him? 

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And Harsin made it even worse.  Especially running off Bo Nix.

It couldn’t have taken too much to “run off’ Bo Nix. My Lord, this team is a flipping mess from one end to the other on offense. Bo & Pat had to know Bo would’ve never had good enough coaching OR supporting cast that could help him move forward and excel in his career.  Bo leaving for Oregon was a perfect business decision.  There’s no way Bo or any of his family look back with an ounce of regret for taking care of himself and his career.

• Like 2

Are just needs an identity on offense. The defense will keep them in games if relatively healthy. The alleged experienced qb hasn’t played up to par on the road

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If you wanna make yourself out to look like an insufferable a**hole, have at it. 

Just giving it back as it was given to me in the offseason, I’m surprised you would even say this. You know my posting history. 

Just now, e808 said:

Are just needs an identity on offense. The defense will keep them in games if relatively healthy. The alleged experienced qb hasn’t played up to par on the road

He can't handle SEC speed. We just don't have a QB right now. 

Just now, Didba said:

I mean there are like multiple threads I started in the offseason calling for Deion sanders to be hired. So it was a good try but you are incorrect. Not unusual. 

Calm down Nancy. Nobody gives a s*** who you wanted or I wanted. Saying “I told you so” I guess feels good to you. Stop being a baby and accept its going to take time. 

Hey everyone Did wanted Sanders… see nobody cares . go enjoy some bbq 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1