Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

This game looks like last year's game against A&M. Both teams looked bad last year and both teams look bad this year. I've said 6-6 on the season for several months but this team we're seeing today may not get to 6 wins. 

Agreed. Not sure we can beat anybody in the SEC. 

The defense and Roberts have shown some real moxie. Freeze , Montgomery (who supposedly is running things) and PT has been just dreadful for the offense. I rather run the Liberty offense with quick short passes.

Edited by DAG
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

OMG. At least they called something on aTm!

I haven’t heard “clipping”

in years.

Since Jefferson Pilot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mkvl04 said:

According to who? How many games you've seen from holden to come to that conclusion? 

It was the news out of fall camp. That’s why it narrowed to Robby and Thorne first.  Holden threw it beautifully, but was making worse reads than the other two QBs. Remember, there’s more reps than just in game reps. The coaches, players, and media see a lot in practice that we don’t see.

Edited by ScotsAU

Just now, ScotsAU said:

It was the news out of fall camp. That’s why it narrowed to Robby and Thorne first.  Holden threw it beautifully, but was making worse reads than the other two QBs.

At this point, Auburn needs a spark.  If we try something different at least we’ve tried.  The definition of insanity is putting Thorne back out there over and over and expecting the offense to be competent. 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

The defense and Roberts have shown some real moxie. Freeze , Montgomery (who supposedly is running things) and PT has been just dreadful. 

I'd say the first drive was more on Montgomery and after has been on Thorne honestly, Thorne has been abysmal.

• Like 2

Looks like all those Michigan State fans, as well as Beth Mowins, were right when they all said Thorne left MSU because he was beat out by true freshman Kim. Amazing that we suck this bad at QB when we have Freeze, Montgomery and Kent Austin.

Just now, DAG said:

The defense and Roberts have shown some real moxie. Freeze , Montgomery (who supposedly is running things) and PT has been just dreadful. 

PT yes. But the play calling after the first drive has been really good. Over throws, faux penalties, holding on to the ball too long and drops are stopping us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

It was the news out of fall camp. That’s why it narrowed to Robby and Thorne first.  Holden threw it beautifully, but was making worse reads than the other two QBs.

Camp? Bro talking about practice 

Practice lol

How good Thorne look in practice? 😂

Just now, DAG said:

Absolutely agree, I thought Freeze was going to fix the offense, its painful to watch its just as painful as it was last year, just different quarterback...right now I am starting to really doubt that Freeze was the right hire...I know give him time etc....