Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

1 minute ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

Because your 'I told you so' over and over and over (when no one cares) isn't petulant, childish and insufferable. 

Just giving it back to the people that did it to me twice fold for a whole season and half. Last year.  It will stop after today my guy

Y'all goobs doubting Freeze are crazy. He inherited a pathetic team from last year, and had basically 4 months to recruit a brand new football team (and did a heck of a job at that.). We will have a top 10-15 recruiting class go 2024, and I can't wait until Walker takes over as QB.  So just shut up about Freeze! This is a rebuilding/survival year.  If and when we make a bowl game this year, it will be a step in the right direction.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

3 and 25 and u throw a screen to ur big bodied receiver. Not even to ur speed guys.😭

To be fair, we promised to use the TE at least once a game…check!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

I was on the Sanders train as well, but he hasn't done much yet. They nearly lost to Colorado State. You only feel as good as your last game and obviously we are feeling pretty bad right now.

I want to see how Colorado shows up against Oregon today before we can crown hiring Freeze over Sanders a mistake.

Lol this team would lose to Colorado 

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

It’s all good, you and I always had good discussion over this. I know your perspective on it. 

I was trying to be very articulate so it didn’t come across as a “I hate Deon” guy.  I like him, but I just don’t think he is a good fit.  Just like I can see a girl and think she is pretty, but I knew we wouldn’t be a good match.

Saying that, I will cheer for Oregon today though just because I’m cheering for Nix.  

• Like 2

Just now, Mkvl04 said:

Lol this team would lose to Colorado 

Maybe. At this point, I wouldn’t bet on the game:

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Y'all goobs doubting Freeze are crazy. He inherited a pathetic team from last year, and had basically 4 months to recruit a brand new football team (and did a heck of a job at that.). We will have a top 10-15 recruiting class go 2024, and I can't wait until Walker takes over as QB.  So just shut up about Freeze! This is a rebuilding/survival year.  If and when we make a bowl game this year, it will be a step in the right direction.

Stop with the “goobs” craziness or any other name calling and someone might have take you seriously!

Edited by tbone4jc
  • Facepalm 2

12 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Calm down Nancy. Nobody gives a s*** who you wanted or I wanted. Saying “I told you so” I guess feels good to you. Stop being a baby and accept its going to take time. 

Hey everyone Did wanted Sanders… see nobody cares . go enjoy some bbq 

You actually did say it though

We have roster issues AND discipline issues. I don't blame CHF and staff, but we obviously are nowhere near Top Half of the league. We will finish  MAYBE 5th in the SEC West if we are lucky. 

I am not encouraged that we are making no headway on penalties and throwing the ball. On the plus side, we didn't turn the ball over once today. We are a mess but we are turning the corner ever so slightly. Less than 100yds passing. Drive-killing penalties all over the place. Something to build on, no doubt. We are moving in the right direction. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

I was on the Sanders train as well, but he hasn't done much yet. They nearly lost to Colorado State. You only feel as good as your last game and obviously we are feeling pretty bad right now.

I want to see how Colorado shows up against Oregon today before we can crown hiring Freeze over Sanders a mistake.

The biggest difference is QB. Prime  has only been coaching his son since he was an infant. The question is how will things look once his son moves on

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

People called me out all last season because I was full on the Harsin train. And rightly so.

Shoes on the other foot now so I’m just enjoying it a bit. I’m so busy at the law firm these days I’m barely on here so yall won’t likely see me much besides Saturdays. Basically saying it’ll stop after today. I just wanted to enjoy myself laughing a bit at the people roasting myself and others in the offseason. 

Who’s the child after this post?????   Back to the law firm for you, Perry Mason!

• Like 3

Get back to me when Deion takes a job at another school and the ENTIRE roster transfers away. We were just asking to get Kiffin'd by hiring him.

Edited by AUwent

5 minutes ago, Didba said:

People called me out all last season because I was full on the Harsin train. And rightly so.

Shoes on the other foot now so I’m just enjoying it a bit. I’m so busy at the law firm these days I’m barely on here so yall won’t likely see me much besides Saturdays. Basically saying it’ll stop after today. I just wanted to enjoy myself laughing a bit at the people roasting myself and others in the offseason. 

So you’re just offended?  Let it go!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Once again you didn’t read the post. The game was winnable

Lmao, suuuuuure it was. You remind me of myself defending Harsin in his first year. Boy that was a mistake. 

Just now, AUwent said:

Get back to me when Deion takes a job at another school and the ENTIRE roster transfers away.

Well we don’t definitely don’t have that worry with chf

Just now, AUApostle said:

So you’re just offended?  Let it go!

Offended? Nah, I’m just calling for crow as others did for me. I’m laughing my man. 

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

Talent gap or not, This is a poorly coached team. BAD. Defense showed heart.

The offensive coaches are failing the team. The defense can only do so much 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Didba said:

Myself and a small contingent got roasted for saying Sanders over everyone but got yelled at because “not a good fit”

Could you IMAGINE the positive buzz around the program right now?  Sanders at an SEC school would have been electric.  Instead we get this trash.

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Lmao, suuuuuure it was. You remind me of myself defending Harsin in his first year. Boy that was a mistake. 

It’s never a mistake to defend your first year coach. That is the exact time that hope springs eternal.