Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

I was on the Sanders train as well, but he hasn't done much yet. They nearly lost to Colorado State. You only feel as good as your last game and obviously we are feeling pretty bad right now.

I want to see how Colorado shows up against Oregon today before we can crown hiring Freeze over Sanders a mistake.

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Calm down Nancy. Nobody gives a s*** who you wanted or I wanted. Saying “I told you so” I guess feels good to you. Stop being a baby and accept its going to take time. 

Hey everyone Did wanted Sanders… see nobody cares . go enjoy some bbq 

No everyone didn’t want Sanders. That’s clown talk my friend.  Makes me laugh you can’t respond without throwing insults. Thanks for opening your mouth and letting us know. 

Just now, Headland Tiger said:

First, congrats! Second, I’m new here and you seem even keeled so don’t get upset when I say this but…”its going to take some time to build back up” sounds like exactly what I’ve heard about Auburn football for several years now. Feels like we never get “there”…wherever “there “ is 🤷‍♂️

Just tiresome wasting season after season “rebuilding”  😥

Thank you!

Yeah, I try to remain even keel over these things.  I try not to get too high or too low.  You are correct though, we have been hearing that phrase for a very long time.  The issue was Harsin was just a plain old bad coach for us.  So we waited and waited, and got nothing out of it.  The difference here is Hugh is recruiting his butt off.  I’m excited for our future.  

Hugh pretty much knew what would happen earlier this week. He said TAMU has been stacking talent for years while this current Auburn team hasn’t. He was basically saying temper your expectations 

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This exactly. This game was winnable 

Bruh. It’s not. Look at the stats. 

5 minutes ago, Didba said:

lol throwing personal insults like a petulant child

DS was the #1 vote getter on the poll last season. There was 20 threads pleading to get him as a “generational opportunity”. The admin/ boosters didn’t agree. No one is more frustrated than me - but that ship has permanently sailed. Time to move on.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tbone4jc said:

We need to recruit the OLine hard. That is our weakest link of our team. 

I thought we settled for 2nd/3rd/4th options in the transfer portal too often at our offensive positions.  Failed on QB, C- at WR, and B- on the OL.  Hard to fault OL overhaul because it was so so bad, but we needed an A+ haul.

• Like 1

apparently we practice against a junior high scout team and don't have referees. Gametime shows we can't handle strength and speed of competition. Procedure penalties are befuddling. I expected not being able to keep up with better talent, but I didn't expect the offense to be incompetent and (still) a pushover. Oh well. 

Just now, Didba said:

No everyone didn’t want Sanders. That’s clown talk my friend.  Makes me laugh you can’t respond without throwing insults. Thanks for opening your mouth and letting us know. 

I didn’t insult you. Just stated the obvious. Nobody cares. Tom Laundry couldn’t win with this team and Prime certainly couldn’t . I never said everyone wanted Sanders. Did you even read the post before picking fights with everyone? 

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Headland Tiger said:

First, congrats! Second, I’m new here and you seem even keeled so don’t get upset when I say this but…”its going to take some time to build back up” sounds like exactly what I’ve heard about Auburn football for several years now. Feels like we never get “there”…wherever “there “ is 🤷‍♂️

Just tiresome wasting season after season “rebuilding”  😥

It is what it is

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Funny part is, if we had a pulse on offense, UGA and Bama both look beatable and of course the year they do we have one of our worst teams ever.  

We’re you alive in 2012?

• Like 1

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

DS was the #1 vote getter on the poll last season. They’re was 20 threads pleading to get him as a “generational opportunity”. The admin/ boosters didn’t agree. No one is more frustrated than me - but that ship has permanently sailed. Time to move on.

People called me out all last season because I was full on the Harsin train. And rightly so.

Shoes on the other foot now so I’m just enjoying it a bit. I’m so busy at the law firm these days I’m barely on here so yall won’t likely see me much besides Saturdays. Basically saying it’ll stop after today. I just wanted to enjoy myself laughing a bit at the people roasting myself and others in the offseason.