*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

How can review not overturn that. He clearly stepped on the line while juggling the bball still. Ref wasn’t even sure what to be looking at. He didn’t want to overturn it before Freeze challenged. This is terrible. All gd game. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

That’s one of the worst review decisions I’ve ever witnessed. Shameful. 

gotta keep Ole Mrs. at only 1 loss … good for the conference 

• Like 2

Just now, nthemix said:

serious question … I realize that we are deficient in talent BUT has anyone seen anything with this staff that makes you excited about the future? 

Well you officially just shot our recruiting technique of selling a vision to hell.😎

Just now, nthemix said:

serious question … I realize that we are deficient in talent BUT has anyone seen anything with this staff that makes you excited about the future? 

This team isn’t deficient as he making it seem. The coaching is deficient IMO 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

When we play Arkansas in 2 weeks, it might make our 3-2 game in 2008 against Mississippi State look like "The Greatest Show on Turf."

Get ready for some UGLY football in Fayetteville.

Nah, Arkansas will look like a championship caliber team against us

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

I am so happy for you DAG. 

Defense has played well. Offense is just as bad as before. Except more QB switching than the previous games. Insanity. 

We are now at 45 passing yards for the game. About half came in desperation time on the last drive. Before an INT. 

45 ******* yards?! How are we spinning this now ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 33gles said:

I hate people wearing black and white stripes. Like, seething hatred. Dishonorable waste of oxygen.

They’re not the reason we suck.

2 minutes ago, nthemix said:

Nope

Just now, e808 said:

This team isn’t deficient as he making it seem. The coaching is deficient IMO 

We have zero talent, brother. Still, zero talent can be better coached than this.

Our football program is in absolute shambles from top to bottom. I’d really like to hear Hugh freeze talk about that in a come-to-Jesus moment without blaming the “talent”. 

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

bama comes back to beat Tennessee and we lose a game that was winnable because we are completely inept. We are stuck in purgatory. 

JABA

I can hear the presser now. He is reheating the excuses, but he does accepts full responsibility. Geesh.  

Moving forward, please make sure contractually, visors are banned headgear for AU coaches. 

• Love 1

Why does anybody wonder why we are running more in this game than passing ? We're #4 in the SEC in rushing and 14th in passing. We don't have any kind of consistent passing game, for a number of reasons, so we have to run it. 

• Like 1