Mark My Word 2005

DaddyBoyAU

duder wins the mark my words title right there:

vandy in a bowl game.

if that comes true, you will be a god among mortals in my eyes.

Mark My Words-

Alabama will play in Atlanta...in the Peach Bowl.

Joe Pa and Penn State will go bowling again.

No one from the Big 10 will go undefeated.

Southern Cal will lose at Oregon.

Auburn will beat Alabama again and win their 4 straight bowl game.

mark my words:

arizona state will be the pac 10 champ

va tech will be the acc champ

texas will be the big 12 champ

auburn will be the sec champ

louisville will be the big east champ

ohio state will be the big 10 champ

tre smith will be injured in game 2 and will sit out for the remander of the season.

Mark MY Word

Brodie WILL survive the entire regular season, but Bama will still be 8-3 with loses to :ut: , :lsu: , and :au: . They will beat :uf: in T-Town b/c Florida has no D.

Mark MY Word

:uga: will beat everyone in the East, but they will drop 2 this year to :au: .

Mark MY Word

Arizona St. will give :lsu: a run for their money till the 4th when Jimbo finally starts pounding the football.

Mark MY Word

LiLAuBiE will win the Touchdown Auburn Bowl.

Mark My Words:

Aubie7 receives medication for his depression in Auburn Athletics...and becomes one of the "happier" members on the board :)

Alabama will lose 3 or more games due to a very young o-line..with no depth to help the young ones rest.

Georgia wins more games than most people think, with Shockley taking the reigns and hitting up with Pope all game long vs all opponents.

Vanderbilt will upset one team on their schedule this year.

Gamecocks will not "automatically" do better this year just because Spurrier returned to college football.

Auburn will win the West with a young qb who has the ability to make crucial desicisions, and one of the fastest defenses in the nation.

Auburn's winning streak may end this year :(

Auburn still doesnt get respect ;) this year either

MARK MY WORD: Brodie's leg will come off in the first game, but he will get a new bionic one. and he will face off against Bigfoot in the highest rated TV show of all time......mark my word

Auburn will destroy Georgia Tech - it won't be close like everyone says.

Auburn will go 10-1

Purdue will win at least 10

Florida will fall to Kentucky

Georgia wins the SEC East

Texas beats Choklahoma

duder wins the mark my words title right there:

vandy in a bowl game.

if that comes true, you will be a god among mortals in my eyes.

176908[/snapback]

ez called it first a page back.

Mark my words...

:au: 's D doesn't give up a rushing TD until game 6. Finishes the season 10-2.

Mark my words...

UAB wins the C-USA championship, and their success (coupled with the continuing misfortune of their sister school to the west) is the underlying cause for several :ua: football wives to mysteriously "walk into a doorknob".

MARK MY WORD: Brodie's leg will come off in the first game, but he will get a new bionic one. and he will face off against Bigfoot in the highest rated TV show of all time......mark my word

Now THAT's a prediction! :big:

Mark my words:

Brandon Cox will have better stats than Brodie Croyle at the end of season--in all passing areas: completion %, yards, fewest interceptions, and scoring.

[brodie might actually end up ahead of Brandon in rushing yards, however, but only because his offensive line will leave him running for his life many times. Mark my words: many Bama fans will get light headed from holding their breath every time Brodie is forced out of the pocket.]

• 11 months later...

Standing by my predictions...

Mark my words...

:uf: fired up over last years VERY BAD CALL @ Tennessee. Florida beats Tennessee and :uf: is off on a tear the likes of which we never thought would happen.

:uf: vs :au: in SECG.

We get to SECCG...thru the back door. We lose to :lsu: but new coach has new coach issues and drops two more.

:ua: scares everyone they play and UPSETS one team. That saves Shula's job for two more years. Maybe LSU? I dont know who, hopefully it wont be us.

Shula, before he is done will be the late comeback kid of coaching. It was his trademark as a QB at Bama. He will be the new Vince Dooley before he is done. It might not be at :ua: if he doesnt get moving soon though.

Well I didnt do too bad.

Gators let me down.

We did lose to LSU

Bama almost did beat LSU to make my SEC west prediction right.

Bama did upset Florida

Shula had three games last year where Bama won on last second fg's. Proving my prediction of Shula was/is right.

Archived