Vandy whatcha grilling

LPTiger

I soaked some wings (sorry @bigbird) in Dale's for an hour and put them on 30 minutes ago.   Someone on here posted a shotgun shell recipe a few weeks back.   I got them smoking as well.   Postgame, I doing a rack of lamb.

• Love 3

16 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I soaked some wings (sorry @bigbird) in Dale's for an hour and put them on 30 minutes ago.   Someone on here posted a shotgun shell recipe a few weeks back.   I got them smoking as well.   Postgame, I doing a rack of lamb.

I'll judge for myself soon enough. 

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Man, I’ve always been a big Dale’s fan, but I have to get the low sodium stuff now. I feel like they added more sodium to the original formula. 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Man, I’ve always been a big Dale’s fan, but I have to get the low sodium stuff now. I feel like they added more sodium to the original formula. 

I'm right there with ya on the Dale's low sodium. Been trying Moore's marinade too. It's not Dale's but it's good too.

52 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Dang it we have already ate most of it lol

Was it righteous?   My rack of lamb with course mustard was pretty special.   Any meal after a dub is good!!!!

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Was it righteous?   My rack of lamb with course mustard was pretty special.   Any meal after a dub is good!!!!

Turned out great. I’m doing ribs tomorrow. I have never done lamb before. Is it good?

10 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Turned out great. I’m doing ribs tomorrow. I have never done lamb before. Is it good?

Lamb is great.   I like it best medium rare.   If you buy a rack, cook it whole and then cut up the individual ribs.   Folks call them lollipops.