Men vs St. Bonaventure Game Thread

tigeraddikt

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Windmill!!!! That is how you close out a half! My goodness.  Love having Denver when you call money before he even releases it!!

The best play DJ made was when he passed on the three and hit JB down low for two. 
These guys are moving the ball and taking better shots. If they keep this up, it will be a solid season. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky is getting a new court this year after vb season.  Just a fyi. They are getting the state of KY behind the UK logo and script on the court with Rupp instead of the block of lettering like now.  Will look nice.  I have liked the states being at center Court except the turds.

Great first half. Unselfish. Great D. Rebounding mostly good. Chaney was playing great D. Dylan hurt us with his silly fouls, but Chaney did OK in his place. St. Bonnie does not look like a bad team to me.

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

The best play DJ made was when he passed on the three and hit JB down low for two. 
These guys are moving the ball and taking better shots. If they keep this up, it will be a solid season. 

Agreed 👍 

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

So how many times will Jay’s dunk be showed on ESPN tonight!

That was sweet. Old school windmill!

The fact that he was so slow on the approach made it that much more impressive to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

The fact that he was so slow on the approach made it that much more impressive to me. 

It was like he was in a dunk contest. 

• Like 2

Just now, AUHAT said:

Second half Eagle Rare last night.

Started tonight with a smoked Old Fashion w/ Buffalo Trace. 

Only way i know I can help team.

CHEERS

Just keep up the same for the second half.

• Like 1

They pointed it out just now but Auburn is excellent at switching on the screens.  No breather for the opponent. 

This is going to get ugly. The Bonnies were gassed to end the half and it’s only going to get worse. 

I expect a lot of lobs in the next 20. 

• Like 1

So now KD loses a shoe.  Although none of these guys these days tie their shoes lol

If JB and Card don’t watch it, their big guy will be playing against one of our smaller guys! 3 fouls each.