Bama Postgame

bishoptf

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Please, oh please, 8 lbs 7 oz, sweet baby Jesus let Florida and Georgia Tech win tonight. 🤣

And give bama a chance to the playoffs. Nah

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MagnoliaGoldie said:

This explains my feelings so well. Out of likes, so take my response as your trophy. I truly feel bad for these players. 

This time 1000%.

• Like 1

I officially have no more energy for Auburn football this season. The last few years have drained me. This season has drained me.  The UGA and bammer games have drained me.  I just need to take a nice long break.   

Will check back in about an hour or so. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

I'll hang up and listen...

This is great. I feel we have the right guy in place to help us lose creatively. Look forward to many more of these type plays/finishes.

• Haha 1

Was at the game. Should’ve won with a severe lack of talent compared to them. Although I’m gutted about the loss, we are headed in the right direction. Freeze will have us being relavent soon. If some of you can’t see that, not sure what to tell you. 
  Was at last week’s debacle. Some of yall that bitched about the coaching then need to give the same coaches props for having the team that well prepared this week 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Be mad. Be upset but be rational. Our team played lights out sans two bad plays at the end. Very few of us gave our team a very little chance to even compete and yet we led this game before the muffed punt, then 4th down.... I don't know what to say about that but all eyes should have been towards the QB. Moral victories don't account for anything but if you think this program is projecting downward then you don't know football. I hate we lost a game like this but I love the way we competed

Yeah I get it but really that is just more hopium, you hope we are headed in the right direction, etc...remains to be seen. What I see is passive coaching and pretty sure that will continue, playing to not lose vs play to win. He appears to be recruiting but we will have to see how it will shake out. I'm sorry but after some of these games NMSU, uga, bama, I just don't think he has what its going to take. Hope I am wrong since I really would like to see us back to being competitive but getting old the wait till next year stuff...

Uga and bama just continue to laugh at us even if we play them close, just can't get out of our way always to be in the shadow. We play both on the road next year, that will be fun...sigh

Edited by bishoptf

4 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I officially have no more energy for Auburn football this season. The last few years have drained me. This season has drained me.  The UGA and bammer games have drained me.  I just need to take a nice long break.   

Will check back in about an hour or so. 

I’m on a break too. See you in ten over/under. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I could never watch another football game and be perfectly fine. This team absolutely continues to let me down year after year. 

Shocks I am currently on my work phone. My other phone met its bitter end. AU is responsible for that. As I stated in another thread AU has ruined the majority of my Saturdays in September, October, and November for the last 10 years. AU has let me down more than anything. The complete lack of reality within the school to hire and create a winning culture has brought us to this point. AU does not deserve another thought from me nor anymore emotions. AU doesn’t deserve my money or resources. I can honestly say ive  wasted years on a school that doesn’t give a s*** about its fans. I am over it. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Shocks I am currently on my work phone. My other phone met its bitter end. AU is responsible for that. As I stated in another thread AU has ruined the majority of my Saturdays in September, October, and November for the last 10 years. AU has let me down more than anything. The complete lack of reality within the school to hire and create a winning culture has brought us to this point. AU does not deserve another thought from me nor anymore emotions. AU doesn’t deserve my money or resources. I can honestly say ive  wasted years on a school that doesn’t give a s*** about its fans. I am over it. 

I'm reminded of snippets from Red explaining how upgrades to JHS that would have benefitted the most fans were passed over for upgrades that bring in more money from high paying boosters. I mean, you're not wrong in many ways...

I'm pretty pissed at Auburn as a whole right now, myself.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Was at the game. Should’ve won with a severe lack of talent compared to them. Although I’m gutted about the loss, we are headed in the right direction. Freeze will have us being relavent soon. If some of you can’t see that, not sure what to tell you. 
  Was at last week’s debacle. Some of yall that bitched about the coaching then need to give the same coaches props for having the team that well prepared this week 

The coach bashing is worse this week. But I will say the rushing 2 or 3 is mind boggling esp the last TD play

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I kinda feel this way. I feel like Charlie Brown continually letting Lucy pull the football out from under him. Im getting older and frankly it reaches a point where the highs are not worth the lows. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

We need receivers like Ga Texh #8

How the hell did a mid tier ACC school that once ran the triple option a few short years ago outrecruit us for receievers? Oh man, are we ready to become the new Miss State if the SEC? Cause with The additions, it's about to happen. Can't fit this many big programs into one conference and have everybody get the wins they're expecting. 

26 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Freeze's history indicates major highs and lows. Add in a team full of guys who haven't played with another and his coaching characteristics are on steroids

This was a scheduled high. Wtf? We are supposed to be making Toomers corner a winter wonderland right now…. 😭😭 life of a AU fan ain’t for the faint of heart man. We deserve better. Like why are we cursed like this!? We are loyal good fans man. 

Here’s the thing. Putting Moore back to field the punt (AND NOT EVEN KNOWING IT WTF) and only rushing 2 are two massive coaching mistakes that need to be placed directly at the feet of this coaching staff, period. Hugh absolutely should face the heat about those absolute blunders, and he should know that.

I mean, pay me millions of dollars and I can lose to UGA, UA, LSU and NMSU too. Hell, I’d even do it for half the price.

I know, first year growing pains, Saban went 6-6 his first year too, moral victories, blah blah blah. No. Not good enough.

Hugh better bring in a God-tier recruiting class this year and make some serious changes and improvements to his in-game coaching decisions (and get some better coordinators while he’s at it), or he’ll just be the latest pile of dust bunnies on this dustbin decade of Auburn football. We have to do better than this. We all know that we can do better than this.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, bishoptf said:

Yeah I get it but really that is just more hopium, you hope we are headed in the right direction, etc...remains to be seen. What I see is passive coaching and pretty sure that will continue, playing to not lose vs play to win. He appears to be recruiting but we will have to see how it will shake out. I'm sorry but after some of these games NMSU, uga, bama, I just don't think he has what its going to take. Hope I am wrong since I really would like to see us back to being competitive but getting old the wait till next year stuff...

Uga and bama just continue to laugh at us even if we play them close, just can't get out of our way always to be in the shadow. We play both on the road next year, that will be fun...sigh

Our coaches, staff, and players got these recruits there tonight. Our coaches, staff, and players put us in the postion to win. Our coaches, staff, and players painted a picture of a bright future and great potential for these recruits. Our coaches, staff, and players are as hurt as anyone. And shout out to Mr. Pritchett who laid his body out for Auburn. Dang that was big time Auburn effort!

• Like 1

End the program. Turn Woltolsz into a new civil engineering education facility. 

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

The coach bashing is worse this week. But I will say the rushing 2 or 3 is mind boggling esp the last TD play

I'm not sure how we were in this game to begin with. Looking at the 2 teams physically,  looks like a total mismatch. We don't have 1 player on our team who would start for them

1 minute ago, Headland Tiger said:

I kinda feel this way. I feel like Charlie Brown continually letting Lucy pull the football out from under him. Im getting older and frankly it reaches a point where the highs are not worth the lows. 

The wait is not worth it. The disappointment is not worth it. The highs almost seem years from reach. My kids are growing up and I like many others on this board showed my ass worse than I have in a while in front of them. 

• Sad 1