Bama Postgame

bishoptf

They’ve beaten us the last two home games by using offensive pass interference. Wish the refs would call that, the four face masks, and the targeting. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

It is what it is... It wasn't unexpected just sucks we lose the game the way we did just heartbreaking...I'm so tired of this. First Georgia now bammer this year... 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2

We should continue to recruit (coaches). One day maybe we will get an entire coaching staff with any semblance of competence.

• Like 1

This one is coaching. You don’t let 5 star receivers run around until they’re open, you don’t put in a guy that barely touches the ball to field a crucial kick and you do t let your team devolve into a street fight when you still have time to make a play.

We played three quarters of a great , but the finish demands some significant changes. It was embarrassing.

• Like 1

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

There’s always next year to find another way to sheet the bed. We are undefeated in moral victories because it was close.

I wouldn't feel so bad if we didn't lose by shooting ourselves in the foot. But damn, an effing muffed punt, and giving up a TD on 4th and 31? WTF? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, AUx said:

We should continue to recruit (coaches). One day maybe we will get an entire coaching staff with any semblance of competence.

It's just not gonna happen with Freeze..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

They’ve beaten us the last two home games by using offensive pass interference. Wish the refs would call that, the four face masks, and the targeting. 🤷‍♂️ 

Despite those missed calls, we had chances to win. Any other DC in college football with a brain would understand the value of pass rush on 4th and 30. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I could never watch another football game and be perfectly fine. This team absolutely continues to let me down year after year. 

Right? What is going on with our program. There’s just something not right here. 

How on earth do we have 9 guys defending that play and one guy in the corner defending?  I'm at a loss for words on this.

• Like 1