*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

We just hired a new Co-DC Coach. Like in the last day.

Prime probably glad to get rid of him. Colorado one of the worst defenses in the country 

4 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

By all accounts he’s a pretty decent guy. 

His QB play is suspect, but don’t let that stop you from drunk posting. 

If the water boy enters the transfer portal, I'd try out Payton there because he fits that description nicely. 

5 minutes ago, difball said:

Going to be a long year if CHF doesn't fix this in the portal - sorry but Thorne is blind as a bat and his arm is washed

If you're waiting on us to land game changers in the portal then I hate to tell ya but it ain't happening. Hugh is very good in HS recruiting but he's struggling in the portal so far this season and he even admits it

Walker held on for a sack. He might be the only one to hold on today.

Then the bounce puts the punt down at the 3. 

Im beginning to think we ain’t got no gas in it…

• Like 1

Freeze needs to teach a sales course the way he convinced the wrs to come here for that guy. Idc anymore about starting a freshman. Walker please  come with it because I know they will continue to talk up Holden just to not play him.

Just now, cole256 said:

We're going to have to have a back up. 

Every other team has a backup that plays lights out. We don’t ? Or know how to coach them. Why would a Qb wanna come to Auburn?

27 minutes ago, shabby said:

We saw the same thing with Nix. When you have no line blocking for you or receivers breaking open or catch for that matter then it doesnt matter who your qb is. We wont know what Thorne is capable of without a surrounding competent team

Plus, PT isn't a scrambler.  He's a pocket passer.  Montgomery and Freeze have misused PT all season.

Edited by Elephant Tipper
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

He's going to have to do something as far as QB.

I don't think he will, these coaches just believe that they know all...He has already named Thorne the QB for next year, whatev er it is he just not going to do anything else...I don't see it but I guess we will see. I can tell you if PT sturggles next year then there will be a bunch of boo birds out at the games. Not sure CHF knows how little good will he has left, they come out next year and continue to sturggle like they have this year I do not think that will go over well.

• Love 1

Just now, NCAubs said:

Comeback starts…

now!

Would be nice ...