Men vs Vandy Game Thread

We still lost the 2nd half, didn't we. DANG.  Still a great win in Nashville!

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

We still lost the 2nd half, didn't we. DANG.  Still a great win in Nashville!

We were playing against 8.   

• Like 2

Great win in a game that many rightfully saw as a trap game for us. Now time to get ready for the wife beaters and quitters Saturday night. I really want to destroy that smug bunch.

I've seen a lot of SEC basketball this year.  Officiating is as bad as I have seen.  They clearly do not have anyone evaluating them during the season.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, casatiger said:

We were playing against 8.   

You saw that too, huh...lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, casatiger said:

I've seen a lot of SEC basketball this year.  Officiating is as bad as I have seen.  They clearly do not have anyone evaluating them during the season.  

It's bad enough that either:

1. The game has gotten too fast and advanced for the officials,

2. They officials are just flat out bad, or

3. The focus on sports betting over the last 3-4 years has compromised the game in some ways.

The optimist in me hopes for the first one and that it can be fixed with training or an additional official on the court.

• Like 6

Another win by big margin over an SEC bottom dweller. I'm not being negative. For every team, there are games that you ought to win and Auburn is winning those games convincingly.

I love the starting 5 ONE and the starting 5 TWO that CBP has put together this year. The team stays fresh and can work hard on defense, and whoever has the hot hand gets their time on the floor. I'm not sure how he got everyone to buy into this scheme, but it sure is working so far.

Can the good guys play strong enough to beat the best teams in the conference? UK and UT? I sure hope so.

WDE!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, casatiger said:

yep, they were trying to stop a blowout and turned it into a sloppy game.  I hate to watch officials doing that.  AU players didn’t even know who they called 1/2 those fouls on.

War Damn Jaylin Williams Eagle bay baaaaaay!!!!!! Woooooo!!!!!! LFG!!!! Yessssirrrrr!!!! 🦅🐯🐅💙🧡

IMG_6730.jpeg

IMG_6729.jpeg

IMG_6728.jpeg

IMG_6726.jpeg

IMG_6725.jpeg

IMG_6724.jpeg

IMG_6723.jpeg

IMG_6721.jpeg

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Dual-Threat Rigby @Tiger 

😂😂

IMG_6722.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

If he keeps improving at this rate, imagine where he’ll be come March!

I'll be the first to lament on some of Moore's shortcomings. However, his role with the starters is a good fit and it allows CBM to come off the bench firing shots. It is working and I hope we leave it as is until it proves to be an issue. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, JwgreDeux said:

I'll be the first to lament on some of Moore's shortcomings. However, his role with the starters is a good fit and it allows CBM to come off the bench firing shots. It is working and I hope we leave it as is until it proves to be an issue. 

Oh I agree … just a little self deprecating humor.  I’ve been a Moore apologist… but the dude could help me out by scoring 6 and getting 4-5 boards a night.  A lot easier to poke back at @GwillMac6 if he adds a few stats to what he’s doing with the team.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Dual-Threat Rigby @Tiger 

😂😂

IMG_6722.jpeg

Wow that’s brutal lol. Even the most fervent sunshine pumpers gonna have to spin hard to make that not look awful. I actually feel sorry for him. 

• Haha 1