Men vs Ole Miss Game Thread

Did you see the graphic that the network showed with Alabama winning 6 SEC championships in the last 6 years?

Just now, CCTAU said:

Maybe. But that is part of the allure of playing for Bruce. He had a loose leash when up.

Auburns been stuck on 77 for the last 5 minutes. Not ideal way to finish a game

• Like 1

Denver just cannot adjust to the quicker SEC game. His threes in the other league must have come with a split second more time each shot. He definitely looks rushed. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Still just a quad 2 win I believe, but as good a Q2 win as you can ask for. Duke appears to be down late as well. Would be ridiculous if we're not top 10 next week 

Will be interesting to see if they put Auburn in front of Kansas and Baylor

That was cool. 

That last minute was exciting. Those last few seconds of blocks was awesome!

AU 82 - Ole Mrs. 59.

• Like 2

Man there’s something super wholesome about seeing the bench warmers show out and how excited the rest of the team gets for them. 

• Like 4

Just now, e808 said:

I'm OK if we move up slowly. And I hate to say this, but a close loss or 2 will help this team get ready and motivated for March Madness. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Denver just cannot adjust to the quicker SEC game. His threes in the other league must have come with a split second more time each shot. He definitely looks rushed. 

Yeah, he hasn't adjusted and it doesn't help that he hasn't been able to finish at the rim. He's certainly got the athleticism to get there but those buckets aren't falling. I was worried earlier in the season we would have a hard time beating teams if he didn't get his offense together but come to find out we really don't need it...which is crazy. If he actually starts becoming a scoring threat (like putting up 10+ points a night) its a wrap for the rest of league and we go to the Final Four. If this team stays healthy we can get there without him scoring because his defense will help too!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, e808 said:

Baylor yes, Kansas I don't think so. Only one more loss than us and Kansas has a few really good wins. Plus they're Kansas, which I think will unfortunately matter

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Baylor yes, Kansas I don't think so. Only one more loss than us and Kansas has a few really good wins. Plus they're Kansas, which I think will unfortunately matter

Duke also lost