• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, e808 said:

Card puts us  over the century mark with the big three

Very fitting!

• Like 1

I'm relieved! Was genuinely worried about this game. Now we just need to beat Georgia, and hope South Carolina loses one more (I think they will), and we will get a double bye in Nashville.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Being unable to secure that Miss St game and getting ripped apart by UK really soured the "race" at the end of the season here, but glad to still have a chance at getting to 25 wins. 

TBH the UK game was just so anomalous. The one game they figure out how to give max effort on defense is at Auburn? I almost chalk that up to bad luck. But that MSU game…yeah….need that one back.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

bama blown out

Auburns blows out

Great night!

Perfect week- play on Tuesday, we win, bama lose, and get to relax and watch the other teams have to stress out tomorrow night.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, arktiger1975 said:

I'm relieved! Was genuinely worried about this game. Now we just need to beat Georgia, and hope South Carolina loses one more (I think they will), and we will get a double bye in Nashville.

I wonder who gets the tiebreaker between Auburn and Alabama 

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

TBH the UK game was just so anomalous. The one game they figure out how to give max effort on defense is at Auburn? I almost chalk that up to bad luck. But that MSU game…yeah….need that one back.

It was an unfortunate game definitely 

• Sad 1

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, e808 said:

I wonder who gets the tiebreaker between Auburn and Alabama 

• Like 2

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

I really didn’t see them playing great defense as much as we missed a ton of open shots. 

We def played terribly offensively at state but this is a team who also beat Tennessee at home. They are really good. Especially defensively.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ok sweet thanks

Edited by e808
  • Thanks 1

Auburn  101
Missouri 79

Florida   105
Alabama  87

It's a great night.

WAR EAGLE!

• Like 3

• Like 2

War Damn balanced scoring Eagle!!!! 💙🧡🦅🐅🐯 let’s gooooo bay baaaaay!!!! Yesssirrr!!!! Wooooooo!!!!! 

IMG_7260.jpeg

IMG_7259.jpeg

IMG_7258.jpeg

IMG_7257.jpeg

IMG_7256.jpeg

IMG_7255.jpeg

IMG_7254.jpeg

IMG_7253.jpeg

IMG_7252.jpeg

IMG_7251.jpeg

IMG_7250.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Kind of surprised the first tie breaker isn't just the aggregate score of the 2 games and whoever has the most points is the higher seed.

• Like 1

I’m fairly certain King is wrong. I believe the second tiebreaker is winning percentage against 1, against 2, etc. If that’s the case, UTk losses won’t matter. Both have a .000 winning percentage. Same winning percentage against USCe and UK. Bama’s win over UF would give them the tiebreaker. 

10 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

I’m fairly certain King is wrong. I believe the second tiebreaker is winning percentage against 1, against 2, etc. If that’s the case, UTk losses won’t matter. Both have a .000 winning percentage. Same winning percentage against USCe and UK. Bama’s win over UF would give them the tiebreaker. 

I've been waiting for Arkansas to have that one game where they put it all together, and look like the top 10 team that they were supposed to be at the beginning of the season. Wouldn't it be great if that were Saturday? 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

I've been waiting for Arkansas to have that one game where they put it all together, and look like the top 10 team that they were supposed to be at the beginning of the season. Wouldn't it be great if that were Saturday? 

They’re waiting til they get matched up with us in the SEC tournament 😂

Edited by jluvah
  • Sad 1