Midweek matchups vs. Air Force affected by Mother Nature

auburntigers.com

Midweek matchups vs. Air Force affected by Mother Nature

Auburn University Athletics

~2 minutes

AUBURN, Ala. –No. 13 Auburn's midweek schedule vs. Air Force has been altered due to the weather forecast in the Auburn area this week. Tuesday's game has been cancelled, and the two teams will now play a single game Wednesday at 1 p.m. CT at Plainsman Park.

The game will be broadcast on the Auburn Sports Network and can be heard locally on 94.3 FM. It will also be streamed digitally on SEC Network+.

Individuals with a ticket to Tuesday's game may exchange their ticket for Wednesday's contest or a future non-conference or select SEC game based on availability.

Those with a ticket to the Hall of Fame Club may fill out this form to request an exchange. Those with a regular reserved seating or general admission ticket may contact the ticket office by calling 855-282-2010 option 1 or emailing tickets@auburn.edu. The original ticket from the cancelled game is required at the time of exchange.

Promotions for Wednesday's game include $2 hot dogs and Hump Day at Plainsman Park, featuring a photo opportunity with a live camel located on the concourse inside the gates behind home plate.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

go get your photo taken with a camel today folks! it is hump day. i will leave the jokes alone this morning..........

Edited by aubiefifty

Posted (edited)

mikey i want to see a picture of you riding the camel big shooter...........

Edited by aubiefifty

you guys know camels are spitters right? lets have a moment of silence to thank the the good lord camels do not chew tobacco ............grins

Just now, aubiefifty said:

mikey i want to see apicture of you riding the camel big shooter...........

Somewhere there's a picture of a granddaughter riding a camel on a trip to Israel and innumerable pics of me and others on horses but no camel for me. They offered camel rides at the state fair in Montgomery several years ago but I passed on that opportunity. In my foolish youthful years I smoked Camels but never rode one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great to see a 1:00 midweek game. Headed that way in a bit. Love day games in midweek and Sunday games. Enjoy getting to the park obnoxiously early. BTW, Air Force has 3 starters that played high school ball at Auburn High. Spring break so with students gone hopefully a good local crowd.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Great to see a 1:00 midweek game. Headed that way in a bit. Love day games in midweek and Sunday games. Enjoy getting to the park obnoxiously early. BTW, Air Force has 3 starters that played high school ball at Auburn High. Spring break so with students gone hopefully a good local crowd.

what is the camels batting average salty? grins

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

what is the camels batting average salty? grins

0.00 hit well but wouldn’t get up and run. The kids loved it. Looked pretty goofy to me.

IMG_0860.jpg

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

0.00 hit well but wouldn’t get up and run. The kids loved it. Looked pretty goofy to me.

IMG_0860.jpg

I really don't need a camel to get excited about a "Wednesday doesn't mean a whole lot vs Air Force" game, but that is freaking awesome

Somebody deserves a raise.