After we play Yale and hopefully win

STILL WAITING FOR THIS THREAD TO BE DELETED OR AT LEAST CHANGE THE NAME DAMN

YES I AM YELLING

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, TuscaloosaTiger said:

Any best guess or historical precedent for the likely game time on Sunday if we move on to play in the second round?

@TuscaloosaTiger Based on last year's Sunday game times, anywhere from roughly 5:10 PM CT to 8:40 PM.

23 hours ago, TuscaloosaTiger said:

I anticipate we would play the first game on Sunday maybe at 1 or 2 pm Pacific Time. This sound about right?

Virtually 0 chance of that happening. The 1st 3 games on Sunday are all on CBS and with an exclusive window for the 1st 2 games. Our 2nd round game, should we win, is not a big enough national match up for CBS to take, whether it be SDSU or UAB. Also with us being the only West Coast Site on Sunday our game will be at 6:10 or 8:40 based on last year's Sunday West Coast game times.

ETA: If Duke & Wisky advance that's almost a lock to be the 1st or 2nd CBS game. I would put heavy money down on defending champ UConn being the other early CBS game.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

YES I AM YELLING

@Tiger Jinxes can't be reversed. Since it's already out there it's ride or die metaphorically speaking.

On 3/19/2024 at 3:28 PM, TuscaloosaTiger said:

Kevin Sweeney, a Sports Illustrated writer, is very high on Auburn and is predicting that we will advance through to the Finals and lose to Purdue. I like that prediction except the end game.

I don’t think we match up with Purdue great, but it’s mainly bc Broome feeds directly into what Edey can do well on defense. Unless he can shoot his ass off from outside of the paint, that’s not an ideal situation for him. I really don’t love any game where we have to win it with the perimeter players

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

@Tiger Jinxes can't be reversed. Since it's already out there it's ride or die metaphorically speaking.

We'll know what to do if we lose to Yale. String him up. 

9356cb3f137e7445c222ecd1b7524742--wizard

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Haha 2

• tinman1 changed the title to After we play Yale and hopefully win
2 hours ago, Tiger said:

YES I AM YELLING

I heard you yelling.  Is the title ok now?

I'm just hoping Auburn players are focused this weekend. Not taking opponents lightly. Auburn has not gone far in the NCAA for awhile now. CBP says this team is on a mission. Well, certainly HE is. Let's hope the players are too.

On 3/19/2024 at 5:05 PM, arktiger1975 said:

I just watched this. Just speaking objectively, if we play the way we are supposed to, we should beat the heck out of this team.

12 combined points in the first 7 minutes … oof …

Normally I don't get ahead of myself, but Auburn will win by 16+ and will be dominant the entire game. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

Normally I don't get ahead of myself, but Auburn will win by 16+ and will be dominant the entire game. 

Yup.

When this team wins, they win big. 

I would take the -12.5.

12 hours ago, AURex said:

I'm just hoping Auburn players are focused this weekend. Not taking opponents lightly. Auburn has not gone far in the NCAA for awhile now. CBP says this team is on a mission. Well, certainly HE is. Let's hope the players are too.

We need to give them the Intense Stare Down like the Notre Dame football team gave GA Tech in the movie Rudy.

The we fixin to give you a beatdown stare!

15 hours ago, tinman1 said:

I heard you yelling.  Is the title ok now?

I liked the previous title much better. :)

28 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

I liked the previous title much better. :)

Me too but we aim to please.😀

• Like 2

On 3/18/2024 at 6:17 PM, tinman1 said:

Does anyone know when we play again?  Is it Saturday and if so, what time?  Thanks.

Thanks for jinxing us.

Thread doesn’t seem to be aging well. One game at a time but I digress

Like I said unfamiliarity and one player getting hot can really determine a game

Edited by e808

I felt we came into the game overconfident and played undisciplined and sloppy. 

That one stung as I had real high hopes for this team.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GoAU said:

I felt we came into the game overconfident and played undisciplined and sloppy. 

That one stung as I had real high hopes for this team.  

Exactly. Yale didn't look the part, and we took them lightly. That is what makes me so angry.

It was puzzling that a player with so much talent had bounced around with what, 4 teams? Sadly, now I know.

3 hours ago, e808 said:

Like I said unfamiliarity and one player getting hit can really determine a game

Freudian slip? 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

Freudian slip? 😂

Man spell check needs to be my friend. I think my phone is to smart for me

• Haha 1