Biden Sinks to New Low

Biden's latest action is just disgusting. It's a new low even for him. I would express my feelings even more but I will just let it be. I will say my anger is nor with the subject as much as the timing. Why on Easter Sunday? Anyone that can defend this loses all my respect.

Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter Sunday | Fox News

• Like 2

Christ you really are an unserious dude. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Biden's latest action is just disgusting. It's a new low even for him. I would express my feelings even more but I will just let it be. I will say my anger is nor with the subject as much as the timing. Why on Easter Sunday? Anyone that can defend this loses all my respect.

Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter Sunday | Fox News

Fortunately for me, I don’t require the respect of morons. It’s an international day that’s set. He didn’t create it or try to one up Easter. He just recognizes the fact that it’s happening. Jesus won’t mind. He’s nothing like you or the hate mongers at Fox.

https://glaad.org/tdov/

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

As it should, it's a special day and opportunity for everyone, including transgender, to go to church worship, reflect, repent and live better.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Can’t believe they’re doing Easter on Hitler’s birthday next year. SMH. 

Do you think Biden will proclaim that a special day if he is still in the WH?

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you think Biden will proclaim that a special day if he is still in the WH?

I’m confident you’ll spend Easter obsessed more with politics than Jesus and hating political opponents while believing you’re morally superior.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m confident you’ll spend Easter obsessed more with politics than Jesus and hating political opponents while believing you’re morally superior.

Fail.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

r/PoliticalHumor - Time to move onto the next conspiratorial thing to be outraged about...

r/PoliticalHumor - Easter falls on Trans Day of Visibility this year and Republicans blame Biden

Bingo! To so many, the biggest obstacles to fixing America is Dylan Mulvaney and the Penn Swimmer. 😅

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

Bingo! To so many, the biggest obstacles to fixing America is Dylan Mulvaney and the Penn Swimmer. 😅

You guys really miss the point.  It’s not about Dylan or Lia Thomas its about the twisting of facts to convince the public that it is absolutely normal.  If the Biden Administration can convince you that gender is a choice a child can make at 3 or 4 years old when they are malleable, they can convince you of anything. 

Do you believe a man that has had sex change surgery is actually a woman?  Is a man that has had partial sex change surgery (top only) a woman and in Lia’s case, a man that has taken cross sex hormones for a year is a woman to the point he (she) can compete with women in sports?

This is what they want you to believe.  Do you believe?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Easter is a pagan holiday. His resurrection is not. Who cares? 

• Dislike 1

Just when you think the Demonic Party can't get any more evil or perverted, they say "hold my beer".

Judgement Day will be coming for these who promote evil and call it good.

https://wng.org/opinions/the-biden-white-house-really-went-there-1711966622?mkt_tok=NzEwLVFSUi0yMDkAAAGSOTbI9II0IOuYpZvYyDwx1-vUqVkab4Z88KIzUwcDMU0D_K6C8xfDznt1RsH8_vDNngasDzVjMAIvFOSfY5ck62A5sYUq9rYQzP5vAlqwN5W-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Just when you think the Demonic Party can't get any more evil or perverted, they say "hold my beer".

Judgement Day will be coming for these who promote evil and call it good.

https://wng.org/opinions/the-biden-white-house-really-went-there-1711966622?mkt_tok=NzEwLVFSUi0yMDkAAAGSOTbI9II0IOuYpZvYyDwx1-vUqVkab4Z88KIzUwcDMU0D_K6C8xfDznt1RsH8_vDNngasDzVjMAIvFOSfY5ck62A5sYUq9rYQzP5vAlqwN5W-

You're actually serious, aren't you?  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, homersapien said:

Every time I see the message "Pub78 is typing" at the bottom of a thread I say to myself. 

Welp, we're about to get a link to the latest WNG opinion article about how evil Democrats are. 

Pubs nothing if not predictable. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Every time I see the message "Pub78 is typing" at the bottom of a thread I say to myself. 

Welp, we're about to get a link to the latest WNG opinion article about how evil Democrats are. 

Like TT said in a different - but similar - thread, this s*** is too crazy to be parodied.  You literally can't out-extreme or exaggerate it.

And then there's the IRONY

"Judgement Day will be coming for these who promote evil and call it good."

Makes me wish all that "Biblical truth" was actually so, just to see their reaction when they discover which side of the judgment fence they actually fall on.  

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

100%.

13 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I like being consistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yep.  Them snake handlers have nothing on you. ;)

Never handled snakes, but I did know some "foot-washing" Baptists.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Never handled snakes, but I did know some "foot-washing" Baptists.

No doubt your heritage dates back to burning "witches".

Edited by homersapien

On 4/2/2024 at 2:16 PM, homersapien said:

No doubt your heritage dates back to burning "witches".

I don't think so. I am of Huguenot descent  and we didn't burn witches like the Congregationists and Puritans did. My relatives may have burned a few Catholics in France before getting kicked out in the late 1600's.

But as they say "we have been kicked out of better places than this"!

Edited by PUB78

On 4/1/2024 at 3:42 PM, homersapien said:

Like TT said in a different - but similar - thread, this s*** is too crazy to be parodied.  You literally can't out-extreme or exaggerate it.

And then there's the IRONY

"Judgement Day will be coming for these who promote evil and call it good."

Makes me wish all that "Biblical truth" was actually so, just to see their reaction when they discover which side of the judgment fence they actually fall on.  BRAVO!

homey, this one is one of your best evers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

50 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

homey, this one is one of your best evers. 

Evangelicals / religious zealots scare the hell out of me.

• Facepalm 1