Dylan Cardwell

1 hour ago, TigerPAC said:

Now Dylan needs to make sure CBP stays too 

I agree. If Kentucky offers, I think he would accept. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Tiger720 said:

I agree. If Kentucky offers, I think he would accept. 

I dont

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Great news!

Now we need a back up 5, similar to Cheney last year in that he can learn and be ready to take over once those two leave.

51 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I dont

All of Lexington thinks so 😆 

But they also thought for sure Drew couldn't pass it up. 

• Haha 1

Finally some good news

15 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

All of Lexington thinks so 😆 

But they also thought for sure Drew couldn't pass it up. 

Also thought a guy who just won two straight natties with each win coming by 10+ was going to bounce a blue blood for another blue blood (located in Lexington Kentucky of all places)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Love it. Really enjoy seeing Dylan progress over the past few years. He is such a great ambassador for AU. Really happy for him and for all of us. 

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Love it. Really enjoy seeing Dylan progress over the past few years. He is such a great ambassador for AU. Really happy for him and for all of us. 

Best ambassador for AU that we have seen in a long time. He loves us and we love him. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Best ambassador for AU that we have seen in a long time. He loves us and we love him. 

The AD needs to be making plans to have this guy promote all sports for the next several years or longer. He just brings a smile to your face every time he shows up.

I have to confess a dirty secret. I get a sick pleasure from venturing over to opponents message boards and reading their game threads after we beat them by 20+. I noticed a recurring theme while doing so this year. Non-Auburn fans HATE Dylan Cardwell. 

I would have expected to see a lot of hate for KD and CBM but a lot of opposing fans list DC as their most hated player in the league. I guess it’s all the flexing and other theatrics after making a play. I feel like if they knew what a good kid he actually is they would see him more the way we do, just a kid out there having a blast playing ball. Happy to have him back. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

IMG_4924.gif

What makes you so confident? Kentucky will provide more NIL money, a bigger salary and Rupp Arena which are great assets. What is BP's buyout? I hope he stays, but I wouldn't be shock if he leaves. 

17 minutes ago, Tiger720 said:

What makes you so confident? Kentucky will provide more NIL money, a bigger salary and Rupp Arena which are great assets. What is BP's buyout? I hope he stays, but I wouldn't be shock if he leaves. 

Dude CBP was upset at our fans for mildly chiding CBM after the tourney. You think he wants to go to Lexington where the heat is 10000 degrees hotter?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Happy Matt Damon GIF by AIR Movie

59 minutes ago, BustemBigBlue said:

I have to confess a dirty secret. I get a sick pleasure from venturing over to opponents message boards and reading their game threads after we beat them by 20+. I noticed a recurring theme while doing so this year. Non-Auburn fans HATE Dylan Cardwell. 

I would have expected to see a lot of hate for KD and CBM but a lot of opposing fans list DC as their most hated player in the league. I guess it’s all the flexing and other theatrics after making a play. I feel like if they knew what a good kid he actually is they would see him more the way we do, just a kid out there having a blast playing ball. Happy to have him back. 

Amen. So glad to know he is coming back. And I love his style!

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

Dude CBP was upset at our fans for mildly chiding CBM after the tourney. You think he wants to go to Lexington where the heat is 10000 degrees hotter?

We will see. I hope he doesn't, but money talks and Kentucky has way more resources than Auburn.