LSU @ Vandy

DKW 86

22 members have voted

1. 1. LSU @ Vandy

• LSU
    • Vandy

It won't happen....Cutler will spend all day on his back and will not be able to throw the ball effectively. I know LSU's pass D has looked bad, but Vandy's offinsive line is horrible. LSU will exploit that and roll.

LSU 34

Vandy 13

I think LSU will win it just b/c of overall more talent on both sides of the ball. But this Vandy team believes in themselves. Look for their to be more Vandy fans than you have ever seen assembled in one place. I think Vandy will be able to keep it close b/c Cutler can throw it well. IF they stick to quick hit passes to open up some deep balls they will be able to exploit LSU's questionable secondary. Don't forget Cutler can run also!!!

:lsu: 24

:vandy: 21

I'm trying to figure who voted for the Dores. :P

This team was stretched to the limit by Arky and cough, cough, Cold Piss. Then got beat by :roflol: MTSU.

LSU by 28.

3 votes for the Dores. . . . :blink:

Imagine how bad life would be for Miles and the rest of the corndogs if they go up again by 21 and Cutler comes back to beat them. I think vandy was overlooking MTSU to get to LSU, but that was stupid seeing how MTSU has beat them three years running. However over looking MTSU or not LSU has to much talent to get beat by the vandy.

:vandy: 14

:lsu: 31

Archived