Tristan Davis

API50

Sprained MCL. He'll be out for Kentucky and prolly UGA. Hopefully he's alright. Brad Lester has returned to practice but isn't at 100% and will sit out Kentucky. Hopefully Tristan tears it up. WDE

Moving back to offense with Stewart Hurt.  I hope he gets some carries in the Kentucky game.  He looked pretty good when he played earlier.

193734[/snapback]

I didn't know he had moved, what position did they have him move to from running back originally.

what position did they have him move to from running back originally.

Started at Safety. Moved to Running back during summer practice. Moved back to safety right before the Ball st. game (even tho he saw some time at running back)....been a safety since then now will be back at running back.

WDE Tristan way to be a team player

He had a really long TD run versus Ball State too. Then came back in and made the next two tackles. I like that kid! :thumbsup:

I like that kid, too! I had a chance to meet him briefly during spring practice. I was watching and standing next to his proud dad at the scrimmage. They seem like good folks and Tristan is obviously quite an athlete. He still has the highest yardage per carry on the team.

He had a really long TD run versus Ball State too. Then came back in and made the next two tackles. I like that kid!  :thumbsup:

193788[/snapback]

How often has that happened in D-1 football. Sounds like a good kid to me too.

Archived