Lets Ease up on

Shug2003

And THEN came the "We won 18-7 but for the first quarter "stuff".

202789[/snapback]

I always semi "respected" Brodie, but after I read that....I wanted to puke.

For four years Brodie has been advertised as America's All American, had his pic everywhere including the cover of SI a few weeks ago, and was the leader in "bringing bama back." But when he can't deliver in four tries in the Iron Bowl, and flops miserably in his last try, he is fair game to shoot at. JMHO

Late to the Party I know but here goes...

1) We try and not degrade players here at AUN. I would stack this site up against any on the Internet.

2) Back in the Summer, there were literally dozens of posts on just about every Auburn board about Brodie, Closner and one other lineman going to the Beach (I suppose it was Gulf Shores) and running his mouth to every Auburn fan there, especially :au: coeds. I am talking really crappy stuff too. I did not see it, hear it, but I know way too many reported it for it not to have a tinge of truth to it.

3) The "Honk" stuff I truly feel makes fun of the O-Line, not Brodie. They could not protect anything during the Iron Bowl.

4) The 3 Quarters stuff has been ridiculed on every board, radio show, and conversation in Alabama for a week now. It was out of character for Brodie and John. However, you must remember that John has a history of making the "Ring" comment at every speech he gives. He rubs it in every :au: fan's face about the "ring" 24/7. So if it was karmic convergence that his son did not win one game against :au: while he was playing, maybe John will learn a little class and tact in his otherwise exemplary life.

Late to the Party I know but here goes...

1) We try and not degrade players here at AUN. I would stack this site up against any on the Internet.

2) Back in the Summer, there were literally dozens of posts on just about every Auburn board about Brodie, Closner and one other lineman going to the Beach (I suppose it was Gulf Shores) and running his mouth to every Auburn fan there, especially :au: coeds. I am talking really crappy stuff too. I did not see it, hear it, but I know way too many reported it for it not to have a tinge of truth to it.

3) The "Honk" stuff I truly feel makes fun of the O-Line, not Brodie. They could not protect anything during the Iron Bowl.

4) The 3 Quarters stuff has been ridiculed on every board, radio show, and conversation in Alabama for a week now. It was out of character for Brodie and John. However, you must remember that John has a history of making the "Ring" comment at every speech he gives. He rubs it in every :au: fan's face about the "ring" 24/7. So if it was karmic convergence that his son did not win one game against :au: while he was playing, maybe John will learn a little class and tact in his otherwise exemplary life.

203111[/snapback]

I too remember reading the comments about Brodie tossing out the 13 n 0 with nothing to show comments this summer to Auburn fans.

Archived