Cordera Eason

sogaaufan

Just wondering, does anyone have an update on Cordera Eason? Everything I saw a couple of months ago had him as an Auburn lean. Now, it seems he has fallen off the radar. What's up?

I'm a bit puzzled by this also. ITAT still shows AU as one of four schools he is considering and he has an official visit scheduled to AU on 1/27...... last visit usually is a good sign.

Another thread, with info from Rivals, shows a FB from GA to be one of our top targets. I don't know how this fits in, but I hope Eason finds his way to us and we have room for him. Having a FB with speed and the ability to actually carry the ball can be a great asset.

i think he will end up at Ole Miss. Orgeron must be doing his job because most the top in state athletes are staying over there this year. I'm a member of rivals and he has pretty uch fallen off the radar over there, telling me that he is now leaning towards :om: I think the fullback you're talking about is Aram Olson. :au: had been recruiting him for some time now. No word yet on where he leans although :au: is up there at the top! Hope this helps!

Hmmm. Coach O is the only one still after the guy? Makes you think there could be "character issues".

210766[/snapback]

From what everyone is saying...the "character issues" are with coach O.

His teammate Davis just gave shrek a verbal. Seeing as they were most likely a package deal, I'd say Eason will be a rebel soon.

210816[/snapback]

yep.

Archived