Auburn Being Bashed on the ESPN forums

AUfan88

I like how they only mention the walkability at Auburn and not Alabama. Personally, I would be afraid to get mugged in Tuscaloosa. I can't wait for us to kick their ass again this year. Florida's too.. I hate em all!

Just continue to laugh a those pathetic bammers.

4 in a row...and no end in sight. :cheer:

28-18 scoreboard.

It must really be chapping their back sides. I heard on Finebaum the other day some Bammer saying that AU wasn't their biggest rival... :roflol: I guess when your "traditional" rival routinely kicks your teeth in; it's time to change your "rival". Is UNA the "real" bammer rivals??? Love it, enjoy it, bammers in misery...for years to come. It's only a matter of time before they become desperate and resume cheating.

:cheer:

ib17.jpg

who cares what a bunch of pathetic fifteen year old kids have to say, they'll be back to the constant usc over lsu babble soon that dominates those boards

Pure jealousy. (And Envy)

Quote of the freaking Day

remember this....

at auburn, you live in a trailer while you're in school. at alabama, you live in a trailer after you graduate.

:roflol::roflol:

Just continue to laugh a those pathetic bammers.

4 in a row...and no end in sight. :cheer:

28-18  scoreboard.

It's only a matter of time before they become desperate and resume cheating.

:cheer:  

ib17.jpg

238983[/snapback]

The only problem I see with this statement, is that resuming means you actually stopped doing it at one time. Since they've been doing it since the 1920's, its almost a given they have never stopped. Even while they are on probation. Thats what they call "tradition"

who cares what a bunch of pathetic fifteen year old kids have to say, they'll be back to the constant usc over lsu babble soon that dominates those boards

239008[/snapback]

Amen!

Now if they were 3 years older and designed an internet fan poll they would be credible...

239008[/snapback]

Amen!

Now if they were 3 years older and designed an internet fan poll they would be credible...

239154[/snapback]

Exactly...Thank God for fanspoll.com!! without that 2004 would be a waste!

I had to chime in as well:

(With regards to UF / UA SECCG)

That could take a while as both schools are running in third place in each of their respective conferences.

Alabama is way behind both Auburn and LSU

UF is easily behind UGA, and will likely finish behind UT this year as well.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing.....

I didnt even know ESPN still had boards to post on

239533[/snapback]

they do, but they are buried so deep in the site, they are hard to find. AND, they really aren't very good IMO.

Archived