Photo of the day

lukeduke

• 2 weeks later...

Those morons wearing detergent boxes on their heads have done more harm to the reputation of the state of Alabama than anything else in history.

Those morons wearing detergent boxes on their heads have done more harm to the reputation of the state of Alabama than anything else in history.

Surely you're joking.

Surely you're joking.

He jests not. I know you think that is a grand tradishun and all but it makes ya'll look like a bunch of rednecks. I know one of them has passed away and I hate that for you guys and his family but it doesn't change the fact it looked stupid.

Obvious photoshop...

Figure that one out all by your little self win? Attention AUnation family! Would someone bring him a big boy chair so he can join the table with the rest of us. :lol:

Those morons wearing detergent boxes on their heads have done more harm to the reputation of the state of Alabama than anything else in history

As oppposed to the clown who got his van lit up in Fayetteville? What a joke.

pic3-01.jpg

Those morons wearing detergent boxes on their heads have done more harm to the reputation of the state of Alabama than anything else in history

pic3-01.jpg

Einstein, name one time you saw the Tiger Van guy preening in front of TV cameras. Go ahead....I'll wait for your response tapfingers.gif. (here's a hint for you.....NEVER).

These soap detergent box wearing rubes were an embarrassment to the state. Goes for every grown man (or woman) who willfully constructs a hat or sign made from laundry detergent boxes and rolls of buttwipe.

Are you sure it wasn't "Segregation Now, Segregation Tommorrow, and segregation forever" and George Wallace? That is Alabama's biggest mention in US history books and doesn't paint you in a very good light

Are you sure it wasn't "Segregation Now, Segregation Tommorrow, and segregation forever" and George Wallace? That is Alabama's biggest mention in US history books and doesn't paint you in a very good light

OK....Done more damage since the kodachrome age came into being.

pic3-01.jpg

Actually that is not the van man. Or at least the few times I saw him he was not painted up like that. He parked next to us at a Miss St game several years ago, looked normal to me.

pic3-01.jpg

Note to "win"....This guys team OWNS your "team"! :lol::lol::lol:

Fear the THUMB ! ! ! B)

pic3-01.jpg

Fear the THUMB ! ! ! B)

Richard Bishop? BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

That guy couldn't even own his wife on their wedding night. Assuming he conned a woman into marrying him... ;)

pic3-01.jpg

Fear the THUMB ! ! ! B)

That guy couldn't even own his wife on their wedding night. Assuming he conned a woman into marrying him... ;)

It's harder than you think when you don't marry your sister, but I guess you wouldn't know about that.

pic3-01.jpg

Fear the THUMB ! ! ! B)

It's harder than you think when you don't marry your sister, but I guess you wouldn't know about that.

You've got a point...

But too bad I don't have a sister. :roflol:

pic3-01.jpg

Fear the THUMB ! ! ! B)

You've got a point...

Well you don't now....She's called your girlfriend or wife now. :poke: Do try to keep up.

pic3-01.jpg

Fear the THUMB ! ! ! B)

You've got a point...

Well you don't now....She's called your girlfriend or wife now. :poke: Do try to keep up.

Nah, she just doesn't exist. No brothers either.

pic3-01.jpg

Note to "win"....This guys team OWNS your "team"!

Fear the THUMB ! ! !

That guy couldn't even own his wife on their wedding night. Assuming he conned a woman into marrying him...

You've got a point...

So when you were born you parents said "Oh good Lord what have we done!" :rolleyes:

:poke:

pic3-01.jpg

Note to "win"....This guys team OWNS your "team"!

Fear the THUMB ! ! !

That guy couldn't even own his wife on their wedding night. Assuming he conned a woman into marrying him...

You've got a point...

So when you were born you parents said "Oh good Lord what have we done!" :rolleyes:

:poke:

My parents tried to have more children and my mom miscarried. It was a very tough time for me and my family.

Don't let them get to you wincrimson. This isn't the first time you will see an Auburn fan put his foot in his mouth. Sorry, about your mom. - RTR brother. :thumbsup:

Archived