AU vs. Washington State....

Crimson323

This may have been done before. I would like to hear all of the predictions for the opening season games for Bama and AU.

I've got Bama beating Hawaii 35-9. I've got AU beating WSU 32-3. Just random predictions. What about the rest of ya'll?

Don't limit your predictions to just scores.

Keep in mind, Hawaii has one of the worst rush defenses, and WSU only finished 4-7 last season.

AU beats WSU by 2 TDs.

Bama wins by less than 7 due to O-line and QB issues.

:au: wins 24-17. Tied ballgame going into the 4th, then Cox hits Guess for a 35 yard game winning TD with 5:28 to go. Defense takes over and seals the win at the 2:14 mark with an interception at midfield. CWM charges onto the field and headbutts the entire secondary.

:ua: pulls one out in OT, 16-13. Not a defensive struggle by any means. John Parker Dingleberry passes for......I really don't care. Bama squeaks by (yet again) and is declared "back" by Shane and the rest of the mullet nation.

WSU - 51

AU - 10

Alabama - 3

Hawaii - 61

Thanks Slink...you da man! B)

:au::homer:

Pretty sure Hawaii's D might be able to play against your guys offense. No Prothro, O-line is mediocre, New QB at the helm, etc.

Bama will score more than 30.

Bama will score more than 30.

Ya'll better. You score under twenty and there will be folks throwing themselves off the new addition because of what the outcome is.

This may have been done before. I would like to hear all of the predictions for the opening season games for Bama and AU.

I've got Bama beating Hawaii 35-9. I've got AU beating WSU 32-3. Just random predictions. What about the rest of ya'll?

Don't limit your predictions to just scores.

Keep in mind, Hawaii has one of the worst rush defenses, and WSU only finished 4-7 last season.

:au: 49

wsu 10

:ua: 14

uh 17

:ua: by 11-14

:au: by 7

Stat said 32-16 I think? Anyway I stillthink we dont cover the line on Opening Day.

Archived