Matt Leinart

Captain Liger

Congrats to Matt...hopefully he'll raise his kid to be a better sport when getting thy butt handed to thee by a Big 12 football program.

LINK

So, Matt is not dating this girl or what is their relationship?

Ummmm... Dang it SL, do I have to spell it out???

They may have been together once??

Oh lord, I'm breaking my own rules... This thread needs to go to the ATC forum.

Well, I ran in to Matt at Starbucks-- he was getting a venti skinny latte and I had a double espresso-- and he told me that...

They may have been together once??

So how do they make a baby out of that? ;)

Ohhhhhhhh Geeeeeeeezzzzzz...... :no:

What they teaching you boys over in Georgia?? Can we change the subject?? :blink:

Well, I ran in to Matt at Starbucks-- he was getting a venti skinny latte and I had a double espresso-- and he told me that...

Yeah, but how did you know it was Matt? Did he have his name on the back of his jersey or what?

Yeah, but how did you know it was Matt? Did he have his name on the back of his jersey or what?

We meet at that Starbucks every Tuesday and talk football...and whomever he's knocked up the previous week.

Even with the money he is making I am not sure that he wouldnt need a job delivering pizzas to keep Paris Hilton up.

Something about all of his "swimmers" coming out striking the Heisman pose.

hey give the kid props. you know that the whole paris hilton thing was a joke. in my opinion i think matt leinert has his head on his shoulders. he doesn't seem like the type of guy that will get caught up in the hype. even this kid is probably is a accident. he is that type of person who is going to support it. i have always thought that leinert was a class act. just because he played football in hollywood doesn't mean he has to live up to the stigma. the kid is a playboy but yet he has the class to support his own actions.

hey give the kid props. you know that the whole paris hilton thing was a joke. in my opinion i think matt leinert has his head on his shoulders. he doesn't seem like the type of guy that will get caught up in the hype. even this kid is probably is a accident. he is that type of person who is going to support it. i have always thought that leinert was a class act. just because he played football in hollywood doesn't mean he has to live up to the stigma. the kid is a playboy but yet he has the class to support his own actions.

? :icon_question: ? :blink: ? :icon_question: ?

Being a new dad myself, regardless of the relationship between the two of them, that child will be a blessing to the both of them. Now for anybody to throw stones at a couple for conceiving a child out of wedlock, get a grip! Did you not go to college? Did you ever make a mistake? C'mon if Matt is going to be responsible and take care of this child then what does it matter if they are not married yet? Could be worse he could be like most deadbeat athletes that have 5 or 6 kids and don't acknowledge them or care for them!

Give the kid a break, his wandering eye may have been looking at a picture of Paris at the time of conception.

That's the way to set a positive example for America's youth!

"What was that word? Did you say yute? What's a yute?" :rolleyes:

:au::homer:

Archived