live senior bowl chat

auwallace

Brandon: (Fort Bragg, NC): How cool would it be if you and your brother got drafted by the same team or would you rather compete against him?

SportsNation David Irons: (12:31 PM ET ) I'd rather compete against him. I don't want him on the same team. He's not the prettiest guy to look at. If he had some pom poms and was on the sidelines cheering for me, that might be OK. He could huddle up with all the other cheerleaders and do a little dance for me.

Great stuff :lol:

This is great stuff. I wish Kenny was able to chat too.

Ryan (hartford): Is their a certain team you want to be drafted by?

SportsNation David Irons: (12:36 PM ET ) I would like to go to the Broncos. Champ Bailey. I'm a huge fan of his. That's why I wore 4 .. I watched him when he was in college. I was trying to play both ways this year but we had this guy named Kenny. The coaches were all about Kenny. I would love to play with Champ and be a 1-2 punch.

jeff nj: any bet with your brother as to who gets drafted first?

SportsNation David Irons: (12:38 PM ET ) Yeah, there is a bet. I told Kenny if I go first he has to go to a spa and get his face redone. It's not the prettiest thing you are going to see on draft day. If he goes first, I have to get my teeth fixed. We have some money riding on it as well, but I won't say how much. We'll see on draft day.

yler East Longmeadow Ma: What do you think your brother's biggest weakness is?

SportsNation David Irons: (12:40 PM ET ) His biggest weakness is being ugly. And his blocking. He has to learn how to take on blocks. Those LBs are huge in the NFL and he has to take them on.

SportsNation David Irons: (12:41 PM ET ) His hands need to be more consistent. He doesn't need somebody else coming in to do his job on third down. He needs a little more weight under his belt. His biggest weakness though is not being as pretty as his brother.

aymond (Baltimore): Yo David, who is older??

SportsNation David Irons: (12:42 PM ET ) I'm older than Kenny. He's an infant.

Brien (NC): So Kenny is really that ugly? Does that hurt his draft stock?

SportsNation David Irons: (12:43 PM ET ) Brien, you hit it on the head. If the draft was by looks, I would be No. 1. His ugliness is really hurting his draft stock.

SportsNation David Irons: (12:43 PM ET ) He might be drafted into the Ugly Bowl.

Jon (DC): Quentin, is Kenny Irons really as ugly as David says he is?

SportsNation Quentin Moses: (12:54 PM ET ) Well, I don't actually think so. I think they look alike. If David is calling Kenny ugly, he's basically calling himself ugly.

SportsNation David Irons: (12:55 PM ET ) Kenny looks like a broke down Bobby Brown.

Brad (BIRMINGHAM, AL): How does it feel to go 0-5 against your biggest rival? Do you think you will ever win a rivalry game again. You talked a lot before the game. Haven't heard you talk much since.

Le'Ron McClain: (1:29 PM ET ) What sport do you play?

Brad (BIRMINGHAM, AL): How does it feel to go 0-5 against your biggest rival? Do you think you will ever win a rivalry game again. You talked a lot before the game. Haven't heard you talk much since.

You do realize that is someone on this board, Actually a good friend of mine. haha

You do realize that is someone on this board, Actually a good friend of mine. haha

Well give the man some good attention and let us all in on that. Kudos to whoever that was.

well fairplay to that guy. what sport does he play b/c le'ron is coming for him.

well fairplay to that guy. what sport does he play b/c le'ron is coming for him.

Competitive Ice Skating

Competitive Ice Skating

is that like roller derby or the crap nbc plays when the nfl is on?

Competitive Ice Skating

No its worse.

Competitive Ice Skating

No its worse.

Is it passthebiscuit?

Jeff (Tuscaloosa): What was the thing you guys will remember most about going to Bama?

Le'Ron McClain: The nightlife on weekends!

do I even need to say anything about this?

Competitive Ice Skating Dancing

Fixed that for you

Competitive Ice Skating Dancing

Fixed that for you

He is very "nimble".

As a perk of living in mobile and being former security at a bar here i got to hang out with David Irons last night for about three hours.

K. Darby, J. Simpson, and R. McClain from Bama were also there.

David was one of the coolest guys ive had the pleasure of meeting. He signed a few things for me and my picture with him will soon be my new Signature. My favorite thing about him was that in a serious week like this he wasnt getting wasted and was getting offered drinks left and right. The other guys were still there at 3 AM and still drinking

Archived