Where Are They Now

Proud Tiger

Inspired by the football player/number thread, I thought it would be fun to play Where are They Now with "they" being former Auburn players?

I will start by asking "Where is Tommy Lorino?" Tommy still holds the Auburn record for yards per carry in a season of over 8.0 set in 1956.

Whoever has the answer, ask the another one.

I will start by asking "Where is Tommy Lorino?" Tommy still holds the Auburn record for yards per carry in a season of over 8.0 set in 1956.

Tommy Lorino was an official for about 30+ years. Do not think he officiates anymore though.

He and his son opened Golden Rule BBQ in Auburn about three years ago.

Interesting. And your question is......Where is____________?

I don't have a clue as to how to spell this but..where is Mostellis Motsella great linebacker but I think often overlooked because of playing the same spot as Takeo

Interesting. And your question is......Where is____________?

I don't have a clue as to how to spell this but..where is Mostellis Motsella great linebacker but I think often overlooked because of playing the same spot as Takeo

Marcellus Mostella.

No idea what happened to him after he left arena football.

Where is that wild man linebacker that was from Connecticut?

Jason Miska. No idea. I'm not getting anywhere with the "where are they now" portion of the game, but I'm hell on the names apparently.

Where is that wild man linebacker that was from Connecticut?

You mean Jason Miska, I had some friends who lived in the same apartment complex as him when he was at Auburn. According to them, it wasn't just a Saturday on the field thing, he was legitimately crazy all the time.

Where is Markeith Cooper? The last I saw him, he was sunning on a rock.

**I just googled him and he was in the arena league until 2005**

They have a benefit softball game down here in Dothan each spring between ex-AU/UA players. I know Miska played in that year before last but I don't know where he is. Stan White played in it too and that dude can play some ball.

Andray Bruce can be found every morning at 5:00AM running stadiums. He still owes Coach Dye about 250,000.....

Archived