Tide wins in the final possession over MSU

Legionfield

Ron Steele wins the game again!! Epic........The Cardiac Kids stand alone at the top of the Western division. Roll Tide... :big:

How did MSU collapse, was it worse than LSU or just mild like USC.

I thought you said that teams would quit collapsing against us. That's 3 in a row. :poke: What did Gene used to say? "A win is a win, Eli" :arky::au:

Ron Steele wins the game again!! Epic........The Cardiac Kids stand alone at the top of the Western division. Roll Tide... :big:

Yes. Epic. At home against a team that's going nowhere. I stand in amazement. Or amusement, as it were.

Probably not the best place in the world to laud Bama acheivements.

Auburn whooped UAT on the Plains. A party was held at the 5th straight awarding of the Iron Bowl Trophy.

What that college upstate does in hoops, NO ONE CARES.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Epic. At home against a team that's going nowhere. I stand in amazement. Or amusement, as it were.

Nowhere must be tied for first in the division.

Way to dredge up a thread that was 2 weeks dead. :poke:

Way to dredge up a thread that was 2 weeks dead. :poke:

Sorry. I'm just bored at work....... B)

Hey, LegionField, this is coming from one of your brother's so don't take offense.

Please don't start threads with the sole intention of flaming. There are Tide boards eagerly waiting to discuss our last second wins and the "sheriff being back in town." There's no use to come over here and rub something in somebody's face - and on their turf nonetheless. Not to mention, they pounded us in our only meeting as of today.

Hey, LegionField, this is coming from one of your brother's so don't take offense.

Please don't start threads with the sole intention of flaming. There are Tide boards eagerly waiting to discuss our last second wins and the "sheriff being back in town." There's no use to come over here and rub something in somebody's face - and on their turf nonetheless. Not to mention, they pounded us in our only meeting as of today.

Gotcha....just bored.

Archived