Fairley to be declared ineligible

Grades were changed so this kid could play college ball. When the kid didn't go to the school responsible for the grade change, it was made public in a timeframe that's almost impossible for him to become eligible. Not saying it's Bammer, but it's Bammer. From what i've heard Fairley's family is seeking legal help with this as well.

Grades were changed so this kid could play college ball. When the kid didn't go to the school responsible for the grade change, it was made public in a timeframe that's almost impossible for him to become eligible. Not saying it's Bammer, but it's Bammer. From what i've heard Fairley's family is seeking legal help with this as well.

I watched The Notebook last night. I cried like a baby. Overall, I give it two snaps in a circle!

ILC2.jpg

of course. AU has a signee who has some grades changed before he even committed to ANYONE and bama did it. quick, you better call the mobile county school board so they know which direction to point their investigation. :rolleyes:

of course. AU has a signee who has some grades changed before he even committed to ANYONE and bama did it. quick, you better call the mobile county school board so they know which direction to point their investigation. :rolleyes:

Consider this:

Mobile is Bama recruiting territory.

The kid is questionable and some "friend of the program" wants to ensure that this kid can play college ball.

By "helping" the kid, the "friend of the program" hopes to engender some loyalty to "the program".

The kid ends up signing with a school that is not "the program".

The "friend of the program" is miffed and rats out the changed grade...and then it's determined that it will be impossible to finger the specific person responsible for changing the grades.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Consider this:

Mobile is Bama recruiting territory.

:blink: really????

between 2002-2007 bama has signed 4 recruits from mobile. yeah, a real pipeline to t-town right there....

again: grades were changed B E F O R E he committed to anyone. you guys were SCREAMING this like a week ago when the story broke.

between 2002-2007 bama has signed 4 recruits from mobile. yeah, a real pipeline to t-town right there....

It sure as hell isn't fertile Auburn ground.

again: grades were changed B E F O R E he committed to anyone. you guys were SCREAMING this like a week ago when the story broke.

Yeah, we know the timeline. That's what gives us pause.

That's exactly our point. We thought he would be a sign and place along.

AU has also had 4 signees from mobile between 2002-2007. so how is it bama territory, yet "sure as hell isn't fertile Auburn ground" all at the same time?

AU has also had 4 signees from mobile between 2002-2007. so how is it bama territory, yet "sure as hell isn't fertile Auburn ground" all at the same time?

Clearly it is so because I say it is so.

Your numbers defy my belief. Kudos to you. I was under the impression that the Mobile area was your backyard.

Your numbers defy my belief. Kudos to you. I was under the impression that the Mobile area was your backyard.

Well you aren't far off. Up until about 2000, Mobile was pretty strong for us. When LSU came back to join the living, we took a huge hit. And Shula didn't care too much for trying hard in mobile.

Clearly it is so because I say it is so.

hasn't been for a while. its no hotbed for AU either.

So is this another thing you guys are blaming us for?

Stop flattering yourself with these ridiculous leaps from what David wrote to what you surmised.

You're smarter than that.

Man David blames Alabama if his toast gets burned in the morning.

AH HA!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO...you know about that!!! B)

:au::homer:

The bammers on this board are so gullible. It is just too easy.

Archived