KSU Message boards

SilverBossGT

Hmmm thats intersting...

Top Offenses in NCAA last season- Big 12 had 6 in the top 22...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?ye...ff&site=org

and yes I know you're just going to say thats because the D in the SEC is soooo good, but if you go by the stats (which is what your claiming to do), it's really a moot point to think about it that way...

That because your defenses suck.

It's a vicious cycle, no?

Then YOUR offenses suck by you reasoning...

which is funny b/c ksu and AU had pretty shi^^y O's last year. So this game should be pretty low scoring.

Be sure to come to the game on September 1. You can tell us if our offense sucks and if we have a shi^^y offense. And guess what? It WON'T be low scoring, at least for Auburn.

Auburn University

enrollment: 22,928

Kansas State University

enrollment: 23,141

We're bigger than you..don't **** with us.

Guess you told me! (this is sarcasm; you seem to have problems with it)

wow. that was, by far, the worst use of sarcasm i have ever seen.

Because you reek of white guilt. You might as well be cruising the blues clubs in Memphis

really? i thought all the axe i bought at walmart was covering that up.

tell me something, as a black man why would you ever pay a school to belittle you?

Belittle me? I got a great education there, thanks, and made plenty of friends white and black. Why it's practically Ebony and Ivory down here. I'm a Distinguished Alumni there.

What? When you weren't eating corn, were you fed a diet of In The Heat Of The Night? All that stuff is soooo fifty years ago. People change. Maybe if you actually left your insular little corner of the world, you'd figure that out.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn University

Motto For The Advancement of Science and Arts

Established 1856

Type Public

Endowment $316,141,000

President Dr. Jay Gogue[1]

Staff 1,200

Students 23,547[2]

Undergraduates 19,780

Postgraduates 3,148

Hmmm thats intersting...

Top Offenses in NCAA last season- Big 12 had 6 in the top 22...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?ye...ff&site=org

and yes I know you're just going to say thats because the D in the SEC is soooo good, but if you go by the stats (which is what your claiming to do), it's really a moot point to think about it that way...

That because your defenses suck.

It's a vicious cycle, no?

Then YOUR offenses suck by you reasoning...

which is funny b/c ksu and AU had pretty shi^^y O's last year. So this game should be pretty low scoring.

Be sure to come to the game on September 1. You can tell us if our offense sucks and if we have a shi^^y offense. And guess what? It WON'T be low scoring, at least for Auburn.

Auburn University

enrollment: 22,928

Kansas State University

enrollment: 23,141

We're bigger than you..don't **** with us.

Guess you told me! (this is sarcasm; you seem to have problems with it)

wow. that was, by far, the worst use of sarcasm i have ever seen.

Because you reek of white guilt. You might as well be cruising the blues clubs in Memphis

really? i thought all the axe i bought at walmart was covering that up.

tell me something, as a black man why would you ever pay a school to belittle you?

Belittle me? I got a great education there, thanks, and made plenty of friends white and black. Why it's practically Ebony and Ivory down here. I'm a Distinguished Alumni there.

What? When you weren't eating corn, were you fed a diet of In The Heat Of The Night? All that stuff is soooo fifty years ago. People change. Maybe if you actually left your insular little corner of the world, you'd figure that out.

lol at that last bit. not going to say why, because there is no need. i am bored with you folks. it has been real. its been fun. its been real fun. typically i don't flame, but it definitely made the work day go by faster. i'm sorry i did it to such a good natured fan base. a few of my friends are auburn alumns and have taken me to a few games. good people. look forward to going to auburn and tearin up the town.

Kansas State, where assault and battery is a matter for "internal punishment".

Break out the corn flavored ice cream guys!!!

KSU Basketball Player Facing Charges

Colon is accused of punching a fellow student on campus yesterday. He was given a notice to appear, and the team says the matter will be handled internally.

Hey avasa! Click on me to learn stuff!

Kansas State, where assault and battery is a matter for "internal punishment".

Break out the corn flavored ice cream guys!!!

KSU Basketball Player Facing Charges

Colon is accused of punching a fellow student on campus yesterday. He was given a notice to appear, and the team says the matter will be handled internally.

Hey avasa! Click on me to learn stuff!

that is what i'm talking about! ha! yes louis colon is a monster!

Oh, Asava, just put down the White Man's Burden, pull out your guitar, and strum a few chords of Kumbaya. It's really okay. We don't need any Million Man Marches down here. And, if you promise not to be a uptight, posturing white boy afflicted with liberal guilt, we won't need any Sensitivity Training either.

Can't we all just get along?

i'm not going to get into any sort of this conversation. p.s. why do you think i'm white?

Well because if I were a bettin man. I'd have to put my money on white. See page 2

The racial makeup of the city was 87.28% White, 4.86% African American, 0.48% Native American, 3.93% Asian, 0.07% Pacific Islander, 1.30% from other races, and 2.07% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.49% of the population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan,_Kansas

Of course if I bet on you being black will you give me 40/1? I been known to take a gamble once or twice. Of course your only little more than 3 times as likely to be black as you are Pacific Islander. Maybe you are Pacific Islander. Are you Pacific Islander? That's it you are Pacific Islander!

C'mon Asava. Stay and play. Maybe we'll win a Nobel Peace Prize.

already have one.

Your boyfriend Rex's Prize is all the peace you get

C'mon Asava. Stay and play. Maybe we'll win a Nobel Peace Prize.

already have one.

No, boy. Not peace PIPE. I mean Peace PRIZE.

The kid's been living on the Great Plains too dang long.

By the way, speaking of the Indians, are you feeling any contrition for making all those Indians...sorry, Native Americans...homeless? Now there's a worthwhile target for all that white guilt. And so close to home, too. Why, those reservations are right over the state line in Oklahoma.

asava,

serious question.

now think really hard.

do you think your football team stands a ligitimate chance of beting us?

I don't think Asava realizes what he got into down here. He thought he was walking onto the set of Hee Haw or something. He didn't reckon on running into Charley Pride here.

asava,

serious question.

now think really hard.

I don't think Asava realizes what he got into down here. He thought he was walking onto the set of Hee Haw or something. He didn't reckon on running into Charley Pride here.

Big fan Mr. Pride. My favorite has to be "Roll On Mississippi".

asava,

serious question.

now think really hard.

If by legitmate you mean sure fire 99.99% deal we will win... I don't think any real K-Stater would say that. We're still kind of riding the coat tails of the UT upset last year and given the "Bold and Daring" coaching style of RP, an upset of that nature happening again doesn't seem too out of the realm of possibilities. Sooo yeah...thats how I would answer

asava,

serious question.

now think really hard.

ha. you crack me up. i love the bit about the indians. but that is about how i imagine auburn. just one big jumbo version of Hee Haw. i think i am fully aware of what i got into here.

and to answer your question seriously

yes, there is always a chance. realistically, the answer is no. i don't think that we will go down there and win. could it happen, sure... stranger things have occurred.

... stranger things have occurred.

Like the success of his/her sex change operation.

how is that strange? i paid damn good money for that. why would a person get pay the money to get a sex change if it wasn't suppossed to work. horrible comparison.

how is that strange? i paid damn good money for that. why would a person get pay the money to get a sex change if it wasn't suppossed to work. horrible comparison.

Was it on the installment plan?

Actually I think a horrible comparison would be to say

Apple = Orange

or

asava = Einstein_tongue.jpg

clearly these are much worse.

Oh and BTW since you guys are such sticklers on the KSU board for spelling and grammar. You have one to many get(s) and you spelled supposed wrong. I mean really! I demand a higher level of smack talk! :poke:

i am so bored with this board.

We're all quicker than you, that's why. Kind of like our defensive line.

I don't remember anyone flagging you down and begging you to join.

Archived