KSU Message boards

SilverBossGT

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... stranger things have occurred.

Like the success of his/her sex change operation.

how is that strange? i paid damn good money for that. why would a person get pay the money to get a sex change if it wasn't suppossed to work. horrible comparison.

Was it on the installment plan?

i am so bored with this board.

Thats funny because I was actually thinking of how bored I was with you.

Hmmm thats intersting...

Top Offenses in NCAA last season- Big 12 had 6 in the top 22...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?ye...ff&site=org

and yes I know you're just going to say thats because the D in the SEC is soooo good, but if you go by the stats (which is what your claiming to do), it's really a moot point to think about it that way...

That because your defenses suck.

It's a vicious cycle, no?

Then YOUR offenses suck by you reasoning...

which is funny b/c ksu and AU had pretty shi^^y O's last year. So this game should be pretty low scoring.

Be sure to come to the game on September 1. You can tell us if our offense sucks and if we have a shi^^y offense. And guess what? It WON'T be low scoring, at least for Auburn.

Auburn University

enrollment: 22,928

Kansas State University

enrollment: 23,141

We're bigger than you..don't **** with us.

That's all you've got

nannie nannie booboo

it isnt like Kansas is a freakin metropolis of a state either.

A metropolis is a city. Kansas is a state. Do you mean Kansas is a city-state? Like SPARTA??

I wonder if they'll bring 300? Might need it.

Whoooaaa! Is it true that in 2001 Alabama became the last state (Behind THE GREAT REFORMER SOUTH CAROLINA!?) to repeal a ban on interracial marriage :( AND, 41% of your lawmakers voted to KEEP the ban!? May god have mercy on your racist souls. :no:

Alabama more racist than South Carolina by years :no:

A metropolis is a city. Kansas is a state. Do you mean Kansas is a city-state? Like SPARTA??

I wonder if they'll bring 300? Might need it.

there is NO way you guys have theaters.

NO way.

But if you did have theaters is there any chance they'd still be playing the Batman movie? You know, the one with the nipples on the suit. I loved that movie. I have it on VCR tape. Some of the nipplier parts have gotten a little grainy, though.

Holy Crap! What did I start?

I must say KSU guys are not boring. They can keep a thread lively.

Any of you KSU guys ready to talk X's and O's?

What type of D do you run?

...Offense?

They aren't going to do that Silver. You talk football, these chumps have a group of about 6 guys that go back and forth during their "obviously long workday" and spew this roody-poo material.

It's just re-hash of what they're already going round and round about on their own board.

:thumbsdown:

...Offense?

They aren't going to do that Silver. You talk football, these chumps have a group of about 6 guys that go back and forth during their "obviously long workday" and spew this roody-poo material.

It's just re-hash of what they're already going round and round about on their own board.

:thumbsdown:

Cool sig you've got there.

You're right. This will be the last time I look at this thread.

If any Auburn fans know much about this KSU team. Please start a thread in the football forum. I have looked and can't find any real info on them. Thanks!

I laughed at the guy who had the Auburn logo upside down in his sig. I guess he thinks we are Texas.

That is my sig and yes, you are very similar to Texas. Why? Well, both of you are ranked teams that will lose to K-State this year. But honestly, with a high respect, I am looking forward to this game.

And as for all of the backwoods talk, you gotta understand. In the Big 12 North, 4 out of the 6 schools take shots back and forth about which school is more redneck (I'm an ag student, so no judgement here) and the other two (KU and Colorado) get the hippie/gay pride sticker.

Question, what the hell is a war eagle?

I hate you so much right now.

Furthermore, I believe you "geniuses" are misconstruing us with our less fortunate, dumber neighbors, the Crimpson Tahhhhd. We aren't the racist, inbred, redneck, uneducated brothers you have come to miss in Kansas. Give another board a shot. Maybe you'll find someone you can trade hatred tips with. Sorry we can't help, idiots.

Wait, wait wait...I'm late to this party. Someone clarify.

Were people from f'in KANSAS making fun of us in Alabama? Really? I mean it's KANSAS. I want to make sure I got it right.

Nothing bothers me more than ignorance. Ignorant people want to throw around the "southern racist" stereotype, because they don't know any better. They make fun of us for being ignorant, while THEY are the ones who are walking around uneducated about the south.

Been to Kansas. It's not awesome. Though I wouldn't be so short sighted as to label a whole state of people as poor, racist, and stupid.

Nothing like a bunch of douche nozzles sittin around their dial up 1988 packard bells...posting on some KState forum about a group of people they've never encountered.

I hope Auburn kicks Kansas State's teeth in.

I hope the champion's of the 1-aa Bitch Schedule have fun looking for their jock all night after trying to stop Lester.

I hope the Kittens leave Auburn needing some seat cushions after Blackmon wears their ass out.

Please please please come down south and find out what a REAL defense looks like.

Bottom line, I usually don't want AU to win anything. But on September 1st...I hope they not only beat the brakes off of you losers, I hope they do it with style and with class. Nothing worse than having your ass handed to you by a bunch of southern boys who have manners.

on Sept 1st, war...damn...eagle.

I laughed at the guy who had the Auburn logo upside down in his sig. I guess he thinks we are Texas.

That is my sig and yes, you are very similar to Texas. Why? Well, both of you are ranked teams that will lose to K-State this year. But honestly, with a high respect, I am looking forward to this game.

And as for all of the backwoods talk, you gotta understand. In the Big 12 North, 4 out of the 6 schools take shots back and forth about which school is more redneck (I'm an ag student, so no judgement here) and the other two (KU and Colorado) get the hippie/gay pride sticker.

Thanks for owning up to your sig, I thought it was funny cause you don't see that on SEC boards. Now it remains to be seen if the Wildcats will beat Auburn and Texas this year. I didn't know that KU was that big of a hippie/gay school, I thought Lawrence was kinda like Manhattan...a little off the beat path. According to Finebaum the San Fran of Alabama is Tuscaloosa so beware.

Were people from f'in KANSAS making fun of us in Alabama? Really? I mean it's KANSAS. I want to make sure I got it right.

Nothing bothers me more than ignorance. Ignorant people want to throw around the "southern racist" stereotype, because they don't know any better. They make fun of us for being ignorant, while THEY are the ones who are walking around uneducated about the south.

Been to Kansas. It's not awesome. Though I wouldn't be so short sighted as to label a whole state of people as poor, racist, and stupid.

Nothing like a bunch of douche nozzles sittin around their dial up 1988 packard bells...posting on some KState forum about a group of people they've never encountered.

I hope the champion's of the 1-aa Bitch Schedule have fun looking for their jock all night after trying to stop Lester.

I hope the Kittens leave Auburn needing some seat cushions after Blackmon wears their ass out.

Please please please come down south and find out what a REAL defense looks like.

Bottom line, I usually don't want AU to win anything. But on September 1st...I hope they not only beat the brakes off of you losers, I hope they do it with style and with class. Nothing worse than having your ass handed to you by a bunch of southern boys who have manners.

Quit sucking up. Saban is soooo covering up his plastic red ass with the grey suit....

Hey just wanted to say My dad could beat up your dad.

I hope you really don't think that all KSU fans are exactly like the few you have read on the message board.

It seems to me that they are doing exactly what they are wanting to do...piss off fans from opposing teams. I wouldn't really consider that ignorance. Also Fred Phelps is thought of as a complete ass by Kansans just like all other states view him. (By the way he is a KU fan so that would be like us making fun of an Alabama fan to make you mad.)

Now, I'm not defending the below the belt comments made by those fans, but I hope you really don't feel that we all have the same view as them, or would act the same way. I am pretty sure that all of our fans know that Auburn is an unbelievably good team, and we are considered an underdog. We are all very excited to be playing a good team at the beginning of the year instead of a D 1AA school.

We won't come in and be surprised by how "tough" and "strong" your guys are. I am sure our fans are educated enough to know what each team brings. Plus, it is not like we have never played a tough school before. I am not saying that we are going to win, or even that we will not get blown out, but for those of you looking forward to us being totally surprised...sorry it's not gonna happen.

Finally (Last chapter of this book) the talking wincrimson on each other's state is unbelievably stupid. No matter where you go, you will find the same variety of people.

Looking forward to Sept 1st...good luck and I am sure you will meet some cool KSU fans at the game.

Wow... see what you've done asava???? You have managed to make a proud and true Bama fan say war damn eagle. You have got to be one ignorant fool to pull that off. You just don't know how hard that is to accomplish.

As for BamaGrad thanks for the vote of confidence.

...Offense?

They can't talk football. Because they really don't have much of a football team to describe.

just so you guys know. KSUfans doesn't represent all ksu fans. most of them are just bored people who have nothing better to do than talk smack. I really wanted to go to the game to watch us play you guys. The war eagle is pretty cool

WOW!

(Ignorant A$$ KSU Fans) :chair: (BG03)

Archived