KSU Message boards

SilverBossGT

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just so you guys know. KSUfans doesn't represent all ksu fans. most of them are just bored people who have nothing better to do than talk smack. I really wanted to go to the game to watch us play you guys. The war eagle is pretty cool

I might hit 100 posts today on KSUfans.com

HAHAHAHAHA....

I don't think they like me over there. They've added an avatar to my profile, and say that I'm owned, but they haven't done squat to me.

They don't like that I think their mascot looks like Ratatouille.

No offense civil KSU fans. I DOOO recognize the differences between you, and the cow jockeys on that other forum.

I hope you have a fantastic time on The Plains!

War Eagle!

Wait, wait wait...I'm late to this party. Someone clarify.

Were people from f'in KANSAS making fun of us in Alabama? Really? I mean it's KANSAS. I want to make sure I got it right.

Nothing bothers me more than ignorance. Ignorant people want to throw around the "southern racist" stereotype, because they don't know any better. They make fun of us for being ignorant, while THEY are the ones who are walking around uneducated about the south.

Been to Kansas. It's not awesome. Though I wouldn't be so short sighted as to label a whole state of people as poor, racist, and stupid.

Nothing like a bunch of douche nozzles sittin around their dial up 1988 packard bells...posting on some KState forum about a group of people they've never encountered.

I hope Auburn kicks Kansas State's teeth in.

I hope the champion's of the 1-aa Bitch Schedule have fun looking for their jock all night after trying to stop Lester.

I hope the Kittens leave Auburn needing some seat cushions after Blackmon wears their ass out.

Please please please come down south and find out what a REAL defense looks like.

Bottom line, I usually don't want AU to win anything. But on September 1st...I hope they not only beat the brakes off of you losers, I hope they do it with style and with class. Nothing worse than having your ass handed to you by a bunch of southern boys who have manners.

on Sept 1st, war...damn...eagle.

Wow... see what you've done asava???? You have managed to make a proud and true Bama fan say war damn eagle. You have got to be one ignorant fool to pull that off. You just don't know how hard that is to accomplish.

As for BamaGrad thanks for the vote of confidence.

exactly why you should declare me a god. you do realize that i pretty much accomplished everything that i wanted to today, don't you? thanks for biting the lines fellas.

Were people from f'in KANSAS making fun of us in Alabama? Really? I mean it's KANSAS. I want to make sure I got it right.

Nothing bothers me more than ignorance. Ignorant people want to throw around the "southern racist" stereotype, because they don't know any better. They make fun of us for being ignorant, while THEY are the ones who are walking around uneducated about the south.

Been to Kansas. It's not awesome. Though I wouldn't be so short sighted as to label a whole state of people as poor, racist, and stupid.

Nothing like a bunch of douche nozzles sittin around their dial up 1988 packard bells...posting on some KState forum about a group of people they've never encountered.

I hope the champion's of the 1-aa Bitch Schedule have fun looking for their jock all night after trying to stop Lester.

I hope the Kittens leave Auburn needing some seat cushions after Blackmon wears their ass out.

Please please please come down south and find out what a REAL defense looks like.

Bottom line, I usually don't want AU to win anything. But on September 1st...I hope they not only beat the brakes off of you losers, I hope they do it with style and with class. Nothing worse than having your ass handed to you by a bunch of southern boys who have manners.

Wow... see what you've done asava???? You have managed to make a proud and true Bama fan say war damn eagle. You have got to be one ignorant fool to pull that off. You just don't know how hard that is to accomplish.

exactly why you should declare me a god. you do realize that i pretty much accomplished everything that i wanted to today, don't you? thanks for biting the lines fellas.

You've never brought a post of any depth to this board. You guys got totally exposed as know nothings on your own board.

As far as biting the lines...well uh, there will be posts on a forum...it's how it works assava. You might feel that your 5 buddies over on KSUfans think you're good, but here, you're a hic-up, and further comedic fodder.

Post all you like. :thumbsup::roflol:

You've never brought a post of any depth to this board. You guys got totally exposed as know nothings on your own board.

As far as biting the lines...well uh, there will be posts on a forum...it's how it works assava. You might feel that your 5 buddies over on KSUfans think you're good, but here, you're a hic-up, and further comedic fodder.

Post all you like. :thumbsup::roflol:

is that why there were 13 or 14 pages of smack talk on your forums? i guess that is just a hic-up. as far as know-nothings, never did i intend on bringing any substance to any of the arguements or smack talk i was posting. not to mention, on our own board, you never brought one ounce of intelligent discussion. who was that that won the 2005 national title? just a question, or did you forget already. talk about fbiq.... if you were to have an actual conversation about our team with pretty much anyone over there at ksufans you would be pretty impressed by how much we know about our team. just as i'm sure it is the same over here, but we were never looking to get into actual conversations were we?

Wow, imagine that. Some random dimbulb comes to an opposing team's forum, spends all day dishing out a truckload of insults about our school and our state (even after being given rather gracious responses to the earliest salvos) and we have the nerve to respond appropriately.

Yeah man, that was some slick work there. How'd you manage to come up with such an airtight plan, Einstein?

Wow, imagine that. Some random dimbulb comes to an opposing team's forum, spends all day dishing out a truckload of insults about our school and our state (even after being given rather gracious responses to the earliest salvos) and we have the nerve to respond appropriately.

Yeah man, that was some slick work there. How'd you manage to come up with such an airtight plan, Einstein?

elementary my dear watson, elementary.

elementary my dear watson, elementary.

More like pedestrian. Any douche nozzle could figure out that when you go to a rival's forum spouting insults you'll get a reaction. You need to step up your game to deserve any admiration from anywhere besides a mirror.

The resemblance is stinkingly eerie

Kansas_State.jpgratatouille.jpg

first off, you know ratatouille was a good movie. don't start making rash insults just because you are mad at me. leave ratatouille out of this.

second off, i can kind of see the comparison, but how do a wildcat and a mouse resemble eachother. plus one is a golf club cover and the other is a computer generated and highly detailed animation.

first off, you know ratatouille was a good movie. don't start making rash insults just because you are mad at me. leave ratatouille out of this.

second off, i can kind of see the comparison, but how do a wildcat and a mouse resemble eachother. plus one is a golf club cover and the other is a computer generated and highly detailed animation.

Why asava, you seem to have thin skin either about your mascot or ratatouille I can't figure out which. As far as being mad at you no such luck....the silly ramblings of one asinine KSU fan on a message board doesn't make me mad....now monkeys, don't get me started.

btw is that a golf club cover, I thought it was your actual mascot. You should use the cover instead of a guy dressed in a football uniform with an oversized cat head on his noggin.

Why asava, you seem to have thin skin either about your mascot or ratatouille I can't figure out which. As far as being mad at you no such luck....the silly ramblings of one asinine KSU fan on a message board doesn't make me mad....now monkeys, don't get me started.

is that a racist joke that i'm just not getting?

is that a racist joke that i'm just not getting?

I don't know do you refer to black people as monkeys....WOW thats classy. Is racism the only thing that qualifies as smack in Kansas? When does elementary school start again so we don't have this knucklehead on our board anymore?

Yeah, I brought this up yesterday at KSUFans. http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=14542.0

117 posts of just back and forth BS.. I kept them on the line all day. It was funny. They talk good BS, but the second you bring up football, their thumbs hit their mouths.

A complete Joke. It's all right there... All the proof you need.

I even got 2 emails from KSUfans posters saying good job and that I should come back. I'm sure it was just bait, but how big of bag of dic_s do they have to be to think we actually respect anything that board has to offer.

One day to blow off steam....excellent fun! :D

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Yeah, I brought this up yesterday at KSUFans. http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=14542.0

117 posts of just back and forth BS.. I kept them on the line all day. It was funny. They talk good BS, but the second you bring up football, their thumbs hit their mouths.

I even got 2 emails from KSUfans posters saying good job and that I should come back. I'm sure it was just bait, but how big of bag of dic_s do they have to be to think we actually respect anything that board has to offer.

Yeah I saw that you brought that up...but its true. Thats why I posted lock solid picture proof evidence ;)

was that before or after you thought Oklahoma lost the title to USC in the 2005 BCS Title Game?

was that before or after you thought Oklahoma lost the title to USC in the 2005 BCS Title Game?

You really are a retard aren't you.

We were talking about 2004, it's your goober asses that messed that up. Remember, it was the Big 12's Mighty Oklahomo's that lost to USC 55-14.

Curious ASSava, what date was that game played??? hmmm....

Seriously, you guys need to stick to your own, you're much funnier in the pillow fights against yourselves.

We were talking about 2004, it's your goober asses that messed that up. Remember, it was the Big 12's Mighty Oklahomo's that lost to USC 55-14.

Seriously, you guys need to stick to your own, you're much funnier in the pillow fights against yourselves.

vince_young.jpg

PWN

vince_young.jpg

PWN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :roflol:

It's never ending. You guys can't let it go. I love how everyone's lying to recover from yesterday in the "I Bid Farewell" thread over there.

Awesome... Whatever makes you guys feel better.

I'm not getting baited back in there. I'm watching the meltdown from afar... :roflol::roflol:

vince_young.jpg

PWN

Um, it was the 2005 BCS Title Game, junior:

Official Site of the BCS

Scroll down to BCS Game Results

Texass won the 2006 BCS Title Game

pwnage.

vince_young.jpg

PWN

Official Site of the BCS

pwnage.

It was this kind of stuff alllll day yesterday. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

vince_young.jpg

PWN

Official Site of the BCS

pwnage.

correction they won the 2005 BCS Championship on Janruary 4th, 2006. The 2005 title, like every other championship title is played in early Janruary of the following year. A minor, but apparently very tough thing for auburn fans to understand. Texas's victory on Janruary 4th, 2006 was for the 2005 season, they were not crowned the champions of the 2006 season, but were called the defending champs in the 2006 season. you, sir, are an idiot, and that is what pwnage is.

correction they won the 2005 BCS Championship on Janruary 4th, 2006. The 2005 title, like every other championship title is played in early Janruary of the following year. A minor, but apparently very tough thing for auburn fans to understand. Texas's victory on Janruary 4th, 2006 was for the 2005 season, they were not crowned the champions of the 2006 season, but were called the defending champs in the 2006 season. you, sir, are an idiot, and that is what pwnage is.

Your direct quote:

was that before or after you thought Oklahoma lost the title to USC in the 2005 BCS Title Game

As the site states, USC won the 2005 BCS Title Game and Texass won the 2006 BCS Title Game. You made no mention of the season each game pertained to.

I accept your humble apology. Idiot.

Archived