Castille arrested?

quietfan

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOO HOOO ...staying out until 2am. Since when did that become a big deal?

Staying out until 2am is not a big deal, getting put in jail is a big deal

I've just heard a lot of "kids don't need to be out at 2am" crap lately. And it's gettin old.

It's not just that. It's wrestling with an O-lineman outside a bar enough to get the police called in. Of course, alcohol wasn't involved ... ... of course.

If alcohol was involved, he wouldn't have been released 2 hours after being arrested. You know that.

Public intox or DUI, automatic 8 hour minimum.

He's 21, he's allowed to drink btw.

Bama fan: Dear God, please don't let this be bad.

Auburn fan: Dear God, please let this be very bad.

If alcohol was involved, he wouldn't have been released 2 hours after being arrested. You know that.

It took them two hours to figure out he wasn't one of those pesky Gremlins.

gremlins-2-dvd-image-12.jpg

KFMNKOISUBDWPMC.20070705152848.jpg

I'm probably the only one in the universe that thinks the Castille family all look like Gremlins, but that's just what I think. So it's funny to me.

Four arrests in less than a month coming on the heels of the MariJUANa Simpson cover up?

Is Saben the new Fulmer?

Is Tuscaloosa the new Knoxville?

Tracking the T-town police blotter may be very interesting under Saben. It should make for an entertaining two years.

The real hilarity in all this is that before The Thomas Crown Affair, all bammers' #1 complaint with Shula was his lack of discipline, and every one you asked proclaimed that $aban wrote the book on discipline. We were told he runs the tightest imaginable ship and you won't see a uat player do so much as crack a grin without getting a 36 game suspension. That was going to be the key to their success this year.

Guess they have to come up with something else to hang their hounds tooth baseball cap on.

Travis Reier of BOL should be ashamed for sending this out in a massive text message to the site's members. Talk about much ado about nothing...

Was he not suspended for grades in the past?

And?

WOOO HOOO ...staying out until 2am. Since when did that become a big deal?

I've stayed out past 2 a.m. lots of times in my life. Never got hauled to the pokey for it.

That's right. Smart miscreants are adept at evading detention. B)

Travis Reier of BOL should be ashamed for sending this out in a massive text message to the site's members. Talk about much ado about nothing...

Was he not suspended for grades in the past?

And?

A few thoughts here.

1. BOL is a MEDIA outlet. They didn't report anything other than facts.

2. The fact that people have "text messages" coming to them from a Bama website is.....sad.

Four arrests in less than a month coming on the heels of the MariJUANa Simpson cover up?

Is Saben the new Fulmer?

Tracking the T-town police blotter may be very interesting under Saben. It should make for an entertaining two years.

Seriously, BG, doesn't this disturb you a little? Last year, we kept hearing about how CTT was unreasonable for publicly disciplining TB. Whatever the undisclosed plan of discipline is at UAT doesn't seem to be working.

PS - 2am does sound very late during preseason camp.

PS - 2am does sound very late during preseason camp.

They were given two days off. Their time.

From what is coming out about this story, Simeon should receive ZERO punishment.

The TPD should be ashamed. ASHAMED.

I agree completely. How dare the Police enforce the law when it means jailing an Alabama football player. This would have never happened when Bear coached at the Capstone. He was the law. Just ask the FBI agents who had him and Wally Butts red handed shaving points until evidence disappeared and wintesses mysteriously changed thier testimoney on the same days they bought brand new cars. That was justice.

This modern day BS of applying the law to everyone evenly has got to go!

From what is coming out about this story, Simeon should receive ZERO punishment.

The TPD should be ashamed. ASHAMED.

Gonna need more than that BG. Right now, it seems the police did nothing but obtain a few guys that were at minimum wrestling around in public and causing a disturbance.

Let's wait for the facts to come out.

Warning: This is about kids folks. Back off now. I dont care where the kids go to school. This is about young folks that act up. It is what they do.

If SC is not pubnished properly, skewer CNS as bad as Shula was. But lay off the kids.

BTW, if there was alcohol involed, he would not be released until he sobered up.

Is Saben the new Fulmer?

:roflol::roflol: TWO years? At this rate, we will see....we will see.....

The real hilarity in all this is that before The Thomas Crown Affair, all bammers' #1 complaint with Shula was his lack of discipline, and every one you asked proclaimed that $aban wrote the book on discipline. We were told he runs the tightest imaginable ship and you won't see a uat player do so much as crack a grin without getting a 36 game suspension. That was going to be the key to their success this year.

Guess they have to come up with something else to hang their hounds tooth baseball cap on.

My thought when I read the other kids weren't going to be suspended.

Warning: This is about kids folks. Back off now. I dont care where the kids go to school. This is about young folks that act up. It is what they do.

If SC is not pubnished properly, skewer CNS as bad as Shula was. But lay off the kids.

BTW, if there was alcohol involed, he would not be released until he sobered up.

Totally agree!!!

I got on the board just to give you guys a little info about this with my contact at UAT. This is not a big deal guys. I know we want to look for any reason to skewer Saban and I am one of those, but let's not go overboard when we hear things like this.

What I am being told, and my source has never been wrong about these things (see Juwan Simpson posts for reference), this is just a situation where the TPD may have been a little overzealous, which is a complete 180 for them. They did have some legal grounds to make the arrest, but what Castille did was something that even a regular student is normally told to just "move along" by the TPD. Castille was not even intoxicated. It was not something even close to what Deadrick did and not even in the neighborhood of Simpson.

I don't care if a student is intoxicated or if it was the "fault of the police." That's bogus. If a kid is in a situation to get arrested, it is their own damn fault. Anyone that gets arrested is a punk and deserves it - whether they are from Auburn FB player, Alabama FB player, or just a regular Joe.

Call it "being a student and college is the time of your life." I don't want to hear it. I never got arrested. My friends haven't. You can have fun without getting yourself in these situations.

Does this mean that the Tuskaloser County Jail will release Bammer players

on Saturdays to play ball and then lock them back up? :cheer::au::cheer:

p.s. one word for Bama Players--THUGS!

That's bogus. If a kid is in a situation to get arrested, it is their own damn fault. Anyone that gets arrested is a punk and deserves it - whether they are from Auburn FB player, Alabama FB player, or just a regular Joe.

Now I think you're going overboard. Sometimes innocent people do get arrested. That's why we have jury trials and a system that assumes everyone is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Call it "being a student and college is the time of your life." I don't want to hear it. I never got arrested. My friends haven't. You can have fun without getting yourself in these situations.

You need to get out more. And get some new friends.

Archived