Firerushpropst.com

WarTim

:big::lol: Sources are reporting that old coach "ding-ding" is saying he WILL "spill the beans" and tell ALL if he is terminated. I guess a certain coach should have put this guy on the payroll when he had the chance to do it the RIGHT way.

Pay him?.....HE will.............now........... :poke:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sources?

Just another Bama/Hoover rumor.

Typical.

Sources?

the voices in his head.

It is close to bed time. Maybe this is what helps Tim sleep at night.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/10/hoover...sets_meeti.html

Hoover school board president wants Propst gone; special meeting set for Tuesday

Posted by Birmingham News staff October 29, 2007 7:05 PM

Hoover school board President Donna Frazier said today that she wants Hoover High's football game this Friday to be Rush Propst's last as coach and that he should not stay for the playoffs. Meanwhile, the school system's central office sent out an e-mail tonight, setting a special called meeting for 7 p.m. Tuesday. The only item on the agenda is "personnel."

Frazier said tonight she's not sure what action Superintendent Andy Craig is recommending, but earlier in the day, she said she hoped the board would have a meeting this week to either accept Propst's resignation or vote on another recommendation from Craig regarding Propst.

Propst said tonight he still wants to wait until after the playoffs for his future to be evaluated. The playoffs begin Nov. 9 and stretch into December.

See Tuesday's Birmingham News for more details.

Hoover school board president wants Propst gone; special meeting set for Tuesday

Hoover school board President Donna Frazier said today that she wants Hoover High's football game this Friday to be Rush Propst's last as coach and that he should not stay for the playoffs. Meanwhile, the school system's central office sent out an e-mail tonight, setting a special called meeting for 7 p.m. Tuesday. The only item on the agenda is "personnel."

Frazier said tonight she's not sure what action Superintendent Andy Craig is recommending, but earlier in the day, she said she hoped the board would have a meeting this week to either accept Propst's resignation or vote on another recommendation from Craig regarding Propst.

Propst said tonight he still wants to wait until after the playoffs for his future to be evaluated. The playoffs begin Nov. 9 and stretch into December.

BINGO!!

Boy, the uaters here sure want this to go away, don't they?? I wonder why?? No, wait, we all know why.

knock knock....guess who??

NCAA

BINGO!!

Boy, the uaters here sure want this to go away, don't they?? I wonder why?? No, wait, we all know why.

NCAA

still not seeing anything in that article where he is saying he is going to "spill the beans" if fired. this is just another example of you guys wanting something to happen so so badly so you just make up whatever you have to so you can get that warm fuzzy feeling. apparently you guys feel pretty threatened by us, every time we turn around you guys are hoping and praying something happens to keep us down.

BINGO!!

NCAA

still not seeing anything in that article where he is saying he is going to "spill the beans" if fired. this is just another example of you guys wanting something to happen so so badly so you just make up whatever you have to so you can get that warm fuzzy feeling. apparently you guys feel pretty threatened by us, every time we turn around you guys are hoping and praying something happens to keep us down.

Oh, it's gonna happen, Bubba. You can bet your double wide on it. The trailer will be a rockin' when the NCAA comes a knockin'.... B)

:au::homer:

Hoover plays Florence in the 1st round of the playoffs this Friday. Hoover could have won their Area and had the 1st round game at the Hoover Met, but due to the forfeit they are traveling for the 1st round for the first time SINCE 1999.

If Florence knocks them off Friday, everbody will be pointing and saying, the 'scandel' brought this team down, along with the loss in the 6A championship game last year . Hoover is STILL the best team in 6A football. Rush will loss the support of the booster club. If he losses the good ole' boy support he has that is pumping money into the program, then he will be cleaning out his office on Sunday.

Hoover plays Florence in the 1st round of the playoffs this Friday. Hoover could have won their Area and had the 1st round game at the Hoover Met, but due to the forfeit they are traveling for the 1st round for the first time SINCE 1999.

If Florence knocks them off Friday, everbody will be pointing and saying, the 'scandel' brought this team down, along with the loss in the 6A championship game last year . Hoover is STILL the best team in 6A football. Rush will loss the support of the booster club. If he losses the good ole' boy support he has that is pumping money into the program, then he will be cleaning out his office on Sunday.

I beg to differ on the fact that Hoover is the best team in 6A football. Aren't you forgetting a little team in central Alabama in Prattville? You know, the team that wiped up the field with them last year?

I beg to differ on the fact that Hoover is the best team in 6A football. Aren't you forgetting a little team in central Alabama in Prattville? You know, the team that wiped up the field with them last year?

That is up for debate. I'll take your word on it.

I do know Florence is nothing special. If Hoover doesn't win big or least get the 'win', then Rush doesn't stand a chance. He seems like the type that would try to drag everybody down with him as he is being kicked to the curb. If he doesn't get through this, I can't imagine him ever working as a head coach at another school in Alabama.

I think its more that he will burn Hoover High. Alabama's involvment would be more of a collateral damage situation.

Oh, and the guy has multiple families and a few girls on the side and its not that huge a secret, I don't credit the guy with huge amounts of intellect overall.

BINGO!!

NCAA

we are certainly not threatened by anything from uat. Very far from it. We in fact, just simply hate uat and want your university to receive as much controversy as possible. Call it karma, call it hatred, call it justice, or whatever you like, but it certainly isn't us being threatened.

It has nothing to do with wanting to keep uat down, because the records show who benefits from the other program being down. It's strictly about enjoying watching your program continue to suffer and be embroiled in controversy. Here's to an 0-4 run to close out the season at spuat.

Another mea culpa MAY be due here. All I have ever read about Frazier was her trying her best to play CYA with this story. If she did say all that, then Propst could be in real trouble. And I would have to give her props about it. I truly thought, from reading her comments, that she was going to take one for the team and bury all of this.

I too think he meant HHS, not bama bg. The principal basically did the same thing.

Isnt there a HS in GA somewhere trying to hire him anyway?

we are certainly not threatened by anything from uat. Very far from it. We in fact, just simply hate uat and want your university to receive as much controversy as possible. Call it karma, call it hatred, call it justice, or whatever you like, but it certainly isn't us being threatened.

It has nothing to do with wanting to keep uat down, because the records show who benefits from the other program being down. It's strictly about enjoying watching your program continue to suffer and be embroiled in controversy. Here's to an 0-4 run to close out the season at spuat.

theres alot better chance of AU being in some turmoil and possibly controversy at the end of this season than there is of us being in it.

theres alot better chance of AU being in some turmoil and possibly controversy at the end of this season than there is of us being in it.

The only turmoil at AU is CTT and the staff trying to figure out when to get a few days in the deer stand before the bowl game.

Now you are talking out of "YOUR" third point of contact.

I am telling you, the best source for news on the CTT to Texas A&M drama is crimsontusks.com.

usual uat deflection. do enlighten us, mr. grasping at straws of hope. you really want this to go away badly don't you? interesting in that a certain coach at a certain university used to do the same thing to keep the ncaa away.... you're following the tradition well.

Interesting.

Before Propst was a Bama homer and would do anything he could to cheat for them.

Now he's gonna burn UA if he gets fired?

Which one is it?

Could be both. I wouldn't put it past Propst to do everything Bama wanted him to do in order to benefit himself and his program. And if he got busted doing something illegal, he'd snitch on everyone else.

Kind of like that kid in high school that was always pressuring other kids to break rules with him, but if he got caught, he was the first one to tell on everybody else.

Interesting.

Before Propst was a Bama homer and would do anything he could to cheat for them.

Now he's gonna burn UA if he gets fired?

Which one is it?

Could be both. I wouldn't put it past Propst to do everything Bama wanted him to do in order to benefit himself and his program. And if he got busted doing something illegal, he'd snitch on everyone else.

Kind of like that kid in high school that was always pressuring other kids to break rules with him, but if he got caught, he was the first one to tell on everybody else.

haskle.jpg

usual uat deflection. do enlighten us, mr. grasping at straws of hope. you really want this to go away badly don't you? interesting in that a certain coach at a certain university used to do the same thing to keep the ncaa away.... you're following the tradition well.

i've said it before and i'll say it again; if something was done improperly by the university, then i will happily take my medicine and whatever punishment the NCAA doles out. wrong is wrong. i even said i hoped the NCAA would investigate it so if nothing was found, that would be the final word on it. you're grasping at straws of hope that something WILL happen. its not like the NCAA is going to cut us a break and let us slide if there was improper behavior.

Now you are talking out of "YOUR" third point of contact.

only time will tell......

Archived