Spurrier

TexasTiger

Miles heads to Michigan, creating a vacancy at LSU to be filled by Jimbo Fisher. Notre Dame and uat swap coaches... Saban takes the ND job for the increased prestige, obviously, and uat swoops in to nab Weis because he's a proven Super Bowl winner. Mal Moore decides its time to get a Lombardi trophy, rather than that 6 or 7th legit national title. A&M fires Franchoine and goes after Tuberville, viciously. NU gives Callahan the boot, but suprisingly, they successfully court Tuberville to get back to their roots as a power running team with a stingy defense. He has a secret house there (and absolutely loves corn). Spurrier, wanting one last hurrah before throwing in the visor, looks at the talent at AU and takes the job. This frees up Borges, who takes over at USF after Leavitt accepts the A&M job.

Mark it down.

Miles heads to Michigan, creating a vacancy at LSU to be filled by Jimbo Fisher. Notre Dame and uat swap coaches... Saban takes the ND job for the increased prestige, obviously, and uat swoops in to nab Weis because he's a proven Super Bowl winner. Mal Moore decides its time to get a Lombardi trophy, rather than that 6 or 7th legit national title. A&M fires Franchoine and goes after Tuberville, viciously. NU gives Callahan the boot, but suprisingly, they successfully court Tuberville to get back to their roots as a power running team with a stingy defense. He has a secret house there (and absolutely loves corn). Spurrier, wanting one last hurrah before throwing in the visor, looks at the talent at AU and takes the job. This frees up Borges, who takes over at USF after Leavitt accepts the A&M job.

Mark it down.

:roflol: That was great

But to answer the original post, Spurrier will not coach outside of the SEC

Chances of Spurrier leaving USC are 0%

Though Spurrier is having fights with the Admin at South Carolina, he is still very good friends with most of them AND has settled his entire family in Cootsville. He even told South Carolina to KEEP money that they were offering him because we thought he was making enough. Money isn't an issue with him

Plus, I have heard rumors that he isn't planning on staying as HC for longer then 4-5 more years at the most so why start over somewhere?

Mark it down.

....Carroll then leaves USC for the NFL. That vacancy is filled by Richt who has always loved the West coast. Seeing a great chance at his alma mater, Muschamp takes over UGA..........

Seriously, we could go all day with this. Nice job bigsixfive.

I thought the whole reason Spurrier went to SC was for the golfing. I think thats really what he cares about at this point. He's not going anywhere.

I thought the whole reason Spurrier went to SC was for the golfing. I think thats really what he cares about at this point. He's not going anywhere.

Correct and he enjoys the South Carolina area....and it pains me to say all this....because I despise the school and coach

Correct and he enjoys the South Carolina area....and it pains me to say all this....because I despise the school and coach

Why do you despise the school?

I always considered South Carolina to be sort of like Kentucky or Vanderbilt. You can't really root against them - it's like picking on a kid who can't read.

I always considered South Carolina to be sort of like Kentucky or Vanderbilt. You can't really root against them - it's like picking on a kid who can't read.

Because outside of LSU, I have never been treated as poorly at another school as I have at South Carolina games. Not sure why but my 2 games that I went to all ended up in fights, things thrown, and people arrested. Neither time were remotely my or the people I was with fault.

In addition, South Carolina fans always talk trash to UGA yet....they have never won a single thing.....have almost always been dominated by us....and had lost to us the previous five years (not including this year ;) )

At least when UGA loses to AU, UF, UT, or whoever...they are teams I respect.

Plus, Spurrier is their HC now....and I mean, he owns us

Because outside of LSU, I have never been treated as poorly at another school as I have at South Carolina games. Not sure why but my 2 games that I went to all ended up in fights, things thrown, and people arrested. Neither time were remotely my or the people I was with fault.

In addition, South Carolina fans always talk trash to UGA yet....they have never won a single thing.....have almost always been dominated by us....and had lost to us the previous five years (not including this year ;) )

At least when UGA loses to AU, UF, UT, or whoever...they are teams I respect.

Plus, Spurrier is their HC now....and I mean, he owns us

Understood.

Mark it down.

Can you guarantee this? I will take it.

Mark it down.

Whats the line on this???

Spurrier isn't going anywhere. Would you?

SteveSpurrier.jpg

Wow, great caption this photo!

"That's what I like about these college girls...I get older, they stay the same age!""

That woman apparently got mad on several USC forums because she felt they were exploiting her. :lol:

Well, people should have some common sense, and realize she was only wearing those clothes because they were cute and comfortable!

That woman apparently got mad on several USC forums because she felt they were exploiting her. :lol:

Well, people should have some common sense, and realize she was only wearing those clothes because they were cute and comfortable!

You know someone needs to tell her how comfortable she would be in no clothes.

Wow. Focus, guys. FOCUS.

Thread is about Spurrier. I agree that Spurrier is going nowhere. Simply because he has said this. He is not going to be coaching too much longer, and he is where he wants to be.

I agree. He's getting to do 2 things he loves - coaching and golfing. He's not leaving.

There's a rumor circulating around that there is a prominant head coach in the SEC East who would love to come to AU if CTT leaves. I couldn't think of anyone other than Spurrier. After reading these posts, I guess I was wrong.

There's a rumor circulating around that there is a prominant head coach in the SEC East who would love to come to AU if CTT leaves. I couldn't think of anyone other than Spurrier. After reading these posts, I guess I was wrong.

Phil Fulmer?

Sylvester Croom?

Archived