Bama players quitting.

kwagoner

I know that al.com forums are not the most credible sources by any stretch of the imagination, but some bammers on there are saying 10-15 players quit after the IB. Most to all are underclassmen that are not happy with Saban and his way of doing things.

Like I say, I don't know the facts if there are any and I'm mainly looking for them here.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

"Proccess"......It's priceless!

A few more months and he will have no players left...well....nobody left to put on those dark pink jerseys anyway......

COol, bring some of them over here! I wouldn't mind having prince or rolondo mcclain after they have a little lesson in showing class!!

No, No, No. Tuberville has a clean, quality program going right now, we don't need cancers and atittudes in our program. We are doing just fine with the young men that Tuberville and his staff bring to the plains. Let them go to uab.

COol, bring some of them over here! I wouldn't mind having prince or rolondo mcclain after they have a little lesson in showing class!!

No, No, No. Tuberville has a clean, quality program going right now, we don't need cancers and atittudes in our program. We are doing just fine with the young men that Tuberville and his staff bring to the plains. Let them go to uab.

What he said. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

you guys don't want any of the guys asked to leave/having their scholorships pulled. Rolondo McClain isn't one of them though, he will be back next season. he's a true freshman so he still has some learning to do, but i think he will be a beast by next season if he continues playing as well as he has.

you guys don't want any of the guys asked to leave/having their scholorships pulled. Rolondo McClain isn't one of them though, he will be back next season. he's a true freshman so he still has some learning to do, but i think he will be a beast by next season if he continues playing as well as he has.

in typical saban fashion, the ones that are good and make an impact will be back, regardless of discipline or class, etc. the underclassmen that weren't any good anyway will be gone, but heaven forbid you kick off a starter, or even suspend him for that matter. dj hall anyone?

Obviously it wasn't Rolondo. Do you think the players like him that are doing it the right way are the ones quitting? No. It is the pansies that do not like the "Process"....... :big:

I said this awhile back and will say it again.

Even when Saban was at LSU several years in and up until he left LSU....players HATED HIM. Even those that were successful for LSU and talk positive publicly about him.

He is a very, very tough man to spend four years under. He is not very adapt to talking off-the-field and is incredibly strict on-the-field that can make it tough for years to take.

Alabama should expect these types of things throughout Saban's career BUT I am sure after this year it will be less in the future.

Even when Saban was at LSU several years in and up until he left LSU....players HATED HIM. Even those that were successful for LSU and talk positive publicly about him.

He is a very, very tough man to spend four years under. He is not very adapt to talking off-the-field and is incredibly strict on-the-field that can make it tough for years to take.

Alabama should expect these types of things throughout Saban's career BUT I am sure after this year it will be less in the future.

Who is to say that he will be staying four years???

I think this is one of the biggest differences between Tommy Tuberville and Nick Saban. I think Auburn players look up to CTT as a father figure and feel comfortable coming to him with their problems, even if not football-related, and CTT cares and responds. If a player were to come to CNS with a personal problem, I suspect the only thing Nick would care about is how it might affect the team's performance and his W-L record. JMHO, of course.

Archived