Offseason Recruiting

PChamp119

Well, to be fair, Cody is still a fat ass, right? So, I guess he'll be working off that weight for a majority of his days at Bama. It just so happens that he'll be doing it on gameday.

He was also working against a pretty BAD offensive line. But don't let facts get in the way, Bamars.... :no:

:au::homer:

Now you've gone and done it. They do not understand the concept of "facts". They most likely have heard of a fact in the past, but, were quick to run away from it. It gets in the way of a good lod west vance lie!

Now you've gone and done it. They do not understand the concept of "facts". They most likely have heard of a fact in the past, but, were quick to run away from it. It gets in the way of a good lod west vance lie!

so what facts are we missing here about TC?

It's the beginning of week #2, and here we are. :)

Good ole' Rivalry.

Apparently someone (not RWS) missed English class the day they discussed Fact vs opinion. Apparently playing a "bad" offensive line is a fact these days. Funny, I always thought that was opinion...

Now that is a fact

Guys - the Cody kid was pretty impressive for his first game. Maybe Greg Smith could've been like that for Auburn if he got in shape, or maybe he had it all the time and the coaches were just worried about him not being in shape. I know Smith also had issues with grades, but apparently this Cody kid isn't having any problems getting into the proper shape and maintaining his grades.

Apparently someone (not RWS) missed English class the day they discussed Fact vs opinion. Apparently playing a "bad" offensive line is a fact these days. Funny, I always thought that was opinion...

Now that is a fact

Guys - the Cody kid was pretty impressive for his first game. Maybe Greg Smith could've been like that for Auburn if he got in shape, or maybe he had it all the time and the coaches were just worried about him not being in shape. I know Smith also had issues with grades, but apparently this Cody kid isn't having any problems getting into the proper shape and maintaining his grades.

"I love Alabama and Nick Saban". "I must defend my brethren :ua::homer: on this here Auburn board at all costs."

Apparently it's your opinion that Cody is getting into proper shape and making his grades. You really don't know at all, do you?

Clemson has a good O-line? It must be one or the other.

Now that is a fact

"I love Alabama and Nick Saban". "I must defend my brethren :ua::homer: on this here Auburn board at all costs."

Apparently it's your opinion that Cody is getting into proper shape and making his grades. You really don't know at all, do you?

Clemson has a good O-line? It must be one or the other.

Correct, one or the other - in the eye of the beholder, which is his or her opinion. But that doesn't make it fact. Auburn went undefeated in 2004 - that is a fact. Auburn deserved a national championship in 2004 - that is opinion. According to you, they either did or did not deserve a national championship in 2004. So if someone feels one way and someone feels another way, it must be a matter of opinion. Clemson may turn out to have a good OL as the season goes on. We all know that Auburn had a good OL last year (opinion) that stunk in a few games (also opinion). So based on what you said about Clemson's OL in the one game, I guess our offensive line last year was actually really BAD (in which the 9 games we won were a fluke because Brandon Cox is a God and it had nothing to do with the rest of our team) or our offensive line last year was actually awesome (in which we lost 4 games because Brandon Cox is the worst QB ever and he was lucky he had talent around him to win 9 games). Teams / players can have good games and bad games you know. Clemson without a doubt had a bad game, but I wouldn't say their OL is really BAD. I'm sure they will do better in other games. And to add on to that point, I guess Auburn's offense is just REALLY REALLY BAD! I mean geez, we can't pass. So I guess we should just throw in the towel and tell Kodi and Chris to just quit. Because our offense stunk in the first game. Obviously they can't get any better. But based on your assessment that one game tells all, we can not have a good offense this year. Dang, I was really looking forward to watching our offense this year. It's too bad one game determines an entire season.

You could get every person to give the same opinion on a matter, and it is still opinion. If everyone says "Die Hard was the greatest movie ever," that doesn't mean it was. Everyone agreeing doesn't make it fact.

I don't know if Cody is in proper shape or not - that is for the coaches to decide (and that is still a matter of their opinion - they could be right or wrong). The point is, they felt he was and he made his presence known in the game. To say it is because the Clemson OL was BAD is only a matter of opinion. And if that is the best comeback you have as to why Cody dominated the game - that is just pathetic. What will you say when he continues to do the same thing against "better" offensive lines? Give it a rest because you have no clue what you are talking about. Give the kids props. I am not the only Auburn fan doing so.

Archived