Looks like the Bammers are making

AUman43

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went back a page and found this gem.

Michigan Fan: How did Robby Green look at the USC camp?

USC Recruitnik: I'm not going to sugarcoat it, he looked awful. I hope he has a better day today.

USC Recruitnik: We're not recruiting him anymore. I like the kid, but the kid weighs less than me and runs a slower 40 time than one of our 295 pound DLs. I can't say what the time was, let's just say it's not USC material. It's mainly LSU and Alabama now.

Wow.

Robby Green is shining in the SEC and his team isn't giving up 55 to Stanford at home. Thank God he's not "USC material".

Just thought I'd bump this thread now that R. Green is starting for the best defense in the nation and one of the best defenses in recent history.

To be fair he's co-starter with Mark Barron. Dude lays the lumber too. I know he's light, but he plays fast and hits hard.

Kid caught a ton of hell while he was being recruited.

Like 2* Spencer Pybus? Who cares.

What's a Spencer Pybus?

Wow, resurrecting zombie threads.

Yep. Evidently some folks are just sooooooooooo bored. :sleeping:

Actually it's an MO for delecting bullets. When some people get in a corner they resurrect old stuff like this as a dodge.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd bump this thread now that R. Green is starting for the best defense in the nation and one of the best defenses in recent history.

To be fair he's co-starter with Mark Barron. Dude lays the lumber too. I know he's light, but he plays fast and hits hard.

Kid caught a ton of hell while he was being recruited.

Like 2* Spencer Pybus? Who cares.

What's a Spencer Pybus?

LB made the 2008 All SEC freshman team. IF you are going to be here, don't make dumb $$$ statements.

Archived