I guess a Bama NC is on the way

autiger4life

Gee, and another one that Auburn can whine about not being asked to play.

Uhhhhhh, do you know what the Fulmer cup is?

If not, then google it, because you just made an a$$ out of yourself

If so, then why would Auburn be upset about it?

Check out the new signature.

Congrats Bama on another NC

Somebody stepped on a nerve...

Check out the new signature.

Congrats Bama on another NC

Somebody stepped on a nerve...

With steel cleats

I know exactly what you were talking about. Everytime we do something, good bad or whatever. Auburn fans are always mentioning national championships not us. Win some before we believe you know what you are talking about.

I know exactly what you were talking about. Everytime we do something, good bad or whatever. Auburn fans are always mentioning national championships not us. Win some before we believe you know what you are talking about.

Well, I guess I can't talk about the Fulmer Cup then since we haven't won one of them. But you can talk for us.

Just a quick question, do you have to win one to be able to talk and know about it? If so are you able to talk about it because you won one?

Or do you just have to be the fan of the team and THAT gives you knowledge?

Not those, what if you know a team who won one, or know someone on the team of one that won a NC. Then can you talk about it?

Sorry I forgot, the fact that your team won a NC 15 years ago, that obviously means we can't talk about NCs but you can. My Bad

Oh, I guess since I grew up a Bama fan and used to have season tickets, then I could have talked about it, but not now because we haven't won it.

As far as ya'll don't talk about it but we do talk about ya'lls championships :roflol::roflol: So the Got 12 shirts, or all the signatures on Bama Rival boards about twelve NC, or "13 coming sooner than anyone thinks" etc, don't count.

And even if we couldn't make fun of you for winning the Fulmer Cup(how prestigious) why would that make us whine about not getting one? I'm pretty sure no one wants one.

look who's talking, oh embracer of fake titles. When you have a coach that will claim championships awarded by a laundry mat, you are going to get this kind of thing. When you "claim" one for finishing 3rd in your own conference you are going to get this kind of thing. Believe me, this is just as credible as a championship in recruiting that you uaters have been thumping your chests about since february. think about it a while. I'm sure someone here will be more than happy to explain that to you...

bama my heart (and all other Alabama fans),

It amazes me that you or any Alabama fan has the nerve to try and smack talk about anything. Here are some facts about your program's recent history:

- You have had more embarrassing arrest over the past couple years than most people can remember (Simpson, JPW, Deadrick and friends, Castille, Johnson, Stabler, Elder, Johns). Not just DUI's and disorderly conducts, but cocaine distribution, armed robbery and headbutting police cruisers.

- You had five players busted for selling textbooks

- Over the past few years you have suffered severely embarrassing losses (ex. La. Monroe, Northern Ill., etc.) Duke almost made that list, yes, Duke!!

- You have not beaten Auburn but one time in the past 8 seasons

- You paid a coach 4 million dollars a year to correct some of these things but they have only gotten worse. He has embarrassed himself countless times in the media (ex. I will not be the head coach at Alabama, coonasses, 911 and Pearl Harbor). He had a questionable one car accident driving home from a party. He repeatedly turned his head and allowed arrested players to take the field. He did suspend one player, but when he realized he needed him to win, unsuspended him for the second half. Still lost....

- Your past two seasons have resulted in 6-7 and 7-6 records

- I will not even take the time to rehash the Mike Price story

Come to think of it, what positive has happened concerning the Alabama football program over the past several years? Seriously, until you do something positive, this decade, keep your mouth shut.

Come to think of it, what positive has happened concerning the Alabama football program over the past several years? Seriously, until you do something positive, this decade, keep your mouth shut.

Cruitin' Nashnul Champeepship, duh!

He had a questionable one car accident driving home from a party.

How quickly was this thrown under the rug?

I just have one question about the Fulmer Cup: Now that they have a commanding lead, will they call off the dogs and sit on it, or will they try to run the score up? :big:

I just have one question about the Fulmer Cup: Now that they have a commanding lead, will they call off the dogs and sit on it, or will they try to run the score up? :big:

I don't know...but if they start smoking cigars or holding up fingers, that'll be no class right there...no class at all. :P

ps. oh yeah...Rammer Jammer Yeller Hammer!! :cheer::cheer:

I don't know...but if they start smoking cigars or holding up fingers, that'll be no class right there...no class at all. :P

ps. oh yeah...Rammer Jammer Yeller Hammer!! :cheer::cheer:

go to jail alabammer :cheer:

Archived