Nick Saban the Terrible

townhallsavoy

Tarence Farmer is leaving Alabama per Rivals. He was a three star recruit. I guess Nick Saban is purging the roster to make room for the Holy Grail of recruiting classes.

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=825424

(Only for members)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I was excited when we landed him.

Have no fear. (Save that for AU's trip to loserville in November). :au: This is all part of the collapse, err, I mean the proccess. :big:

Damn, I was excited when we landed him.

honestly, i don't think he was going to crack the depth chart anytime soon and this is probably the best move for him. he was recruited as a safety then moved to WR, and with the addition of Julio Jones and BJ Scott, i really don't see any playing time in his future if he stayed.

I am SOOOOOO thankful that AU's Coaching staff does not look on our players with this type of attitude. What......"Sign 'em up and if we can find better players next year, We'll cut 'em loose!

Just plain sad...Typical uat.

I am SOOOOOO thankful that AU's Coaching staff does not look on our players with this type of attitude. What......"Sign 'em up and if we can find better players next year, We'll cut 'em loose!

Just plain sad...Typical uat.

unless i misread, it stated that he LEFT the team. not that he was dismissed from the team. oh, but i forgot, nobody has EVER left AU because they weren't going to break the depth chart. N E V E R!

Yeah, it happens all the time at lots of schools. Calvin Booker. Blake Field. Etc. I hope it works out for the guy. It's probably football related, but maybe he just left because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to get that stink off if he stayed any longer.

God I wish Tuberville wasn't so evil and didn't force these guys to leave. What an a**hole he is.

Where does it say Blake was forced to leave. He just saw the handwriting on the wall and went somewhere else that he had a chance for more PT. Tubs didn't need to run him off to make room for some incoming stud.

But I am amused that you are trying to find such info at almost 3am. Just shows how obsessed you are with all things Auburn :poke:

I think you missed the point of his post. Where does it say $aban forced Farmer to leave? Neither coach did anything wrong, and it was basically the exact same situation. That's the point.

I think you missed the point of his post. Where does it say $aban forced Farmer to leave? Neither coach did anything wrong, and it was basically the exact same situation. That's the point.

That made sense... shhhhhhhh!

Exactly.

God I wish Tuberville wasn't so evil and didn't force these guys to leave. What an a**hole he is.

Where does it say Blake was forced to leave. He just saw the handwriting on the wall and went somewhere else that he had a chance for more PT. Tubs didn't need to run him off to make room for some incoming stud.

But I am amused that you are trying to find such info at almost 3am. Just shows how obsessed you are with all things Auburn :poke:

where does it say Farmer was forced to leave? please show me somewhere where it says he was forced to leave.

Once again.....uaters are forced to compare and contrast their "program" to the largest University in the State.

Priceless....simply priceless............

Once again.....uaters are forced to compare and contrast their "program" to the largest University in the State.

Auburn enrollment: 24,137

https://oira.auburn.edu/

Alabama enrollment: 25,580

http://uanews.ua.edu/anews2008/feb08/nationalmerit020408.htm

“We continue to grow with quality,” Witt said. UA enrolled a record freshman class of 4,538 students in fall 2007. Total enrollment reached a record high of 25,580.

once again, WarTim to help spin along another thread. i'm sorry we have to point out hypocritical posts for you. it is ridiculous to say a player from UA was "forced" to leave when players leave from all kinds of different teams, all the time due to things like PT, etc. that is why the comparison is made, to point out the hypocrisy. i know that you already know this, but can't resist the urge to spin whenever possible.

BG, I've seen a lot of stats from a lot of places, but I'm throwing the 100% bull**** flag on that. I guarantee that counts grad students. Guarantee. USM tried to pull this crap in Mississippi a few years back. It skews the stats in an attempt to make the school look good. They got called on it too. No way in hell UA has 25K undergrad. You guys were coasting at 18 when I was in school 3 years ago. So that's bull****.

http://registrar.ua.edu/enrollment/2007_fall_full_part.html

There's the real number of full-time undergrad students as of last fall. You're up to 19K. Don't come here trying to throw out those absolute crap stats. 25 thousand students. What a load of crap.

To be thorough, I don't believe Auburn's undergrad enrollment is 24K either. Last I heard, we had around 3 thousand grad students, which are most likely counted in that number. I'm guessing our undergrad number (which is the number everyone in the universe sites when they give a university's enrollment) is around 21K.

Found a link for Auburn: http://www.ocm.auburn.edu/welcome/factsandfigures.html

We come in just under 21K for undergrad enrollment.

BG, I've seen a lot of stats from a lot of places, but I'm throwing the 100% bull**** flag on that. I guarantee that counts grad students. Guarantee. USM tried to pull this crap in Mississippi a few years back. It skews the stats in an attempt to make the school look good. They got called on it too. No way in hell UA has 25K undergrad. You guys were coasting at 18 when I was in school 3 years ago. So that's bull****.

ok, so how many are there since you just absolutely KNOW and GUARANTEE that the stat is totally incorrect?

Check my post above big guy. I know and guarantee President Witt was trying to puff up his university for the media. What a shock.

http://registrar.ua.edu/enrollment/2007_fall_full_part.html

There's the real number of full-time undergrad students as of last fall. You're up to 19K. Don't come here trying to throw out those absolute crap stats. 25 thousand students. What a load of crap.

To be thorough, I don't believe Auburn's undergrad enrollment is 24K either. Last I heard, we had around 3 thousand grad students, which are most likely counted in that number. I'm guessing our undergrad number (which is the number everyone in the universe sites when they give a university's enrollment) is around 21K.

undergrad only for AU is 19,812. i'm not sure if that is including or excluding part-time students, as it doesn't say.

https://oira.auburn.edu/factbook/enrollment...rr/Fall2007.pdf

bottom page, "Grand Total" line.

I saw that, but I also saw a "First Professional" line, which is not a normal statistic to site. Generally, non-graduate programs are lumped into undergrad numbers, which would include the middle section with the total undergrad number. I'm good either way. All I know is that Alabama doesn't have 25K undergrad students. I also know that when Auburn is sited for enrollment numbers, it's usually around 21-22.

Check my post above big guy. I know and guarantee President Witt was trying to puff up his university for the media. What a shock.

well, if you check the link BG provided about enrollment numbers, the number AU gives is including grad students, etc. so if you say UA is just trying to puff the university up, you have to be fair and say that is the way AU is figuring their enrollment numbers too.

actually, it isn't directly on the page BG linked.

https://oira.auburn.edu/factbook/enrollment...rends/hefq.aspx

look at 07-08. then look at the total with grad students, etc on the link i provided earlier and it is the same number.

Except our number isn't being handed out by the President in a presser, where he sites the size of the freshman class in the same sentence. He's trying to give the impression that the enrollment number is a result of the size of the undergrad population. Look, I understand the guy's job is to prop up his university... I'm just throwing the BS flag when it's entirely warranted.

Oh and I don't refute for a second that Auburn does NOT have a student population of 24 thousand. We never have. I also know Bama never has and never will have 25.

Archived