COME BEAT ALABAMA!!! HELP NEEDED!!!!

Statman2016

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnatio...000000000000006

Howdy Tiger fans, Im a Texas A&M fan and I would like to ask all of you to vote for Texas A&M in ESPN's Helmet Clash against the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Personally Ive always liked Auburn's helmet, its very clean and cut, I dont know how it wasn't in the Clash and how South Florida's was. Anyways, please help us out and Beat the Hell outta Alabama!!

You can check out who wins on ESPN's College Football Live today at 2:30 central time.

Thanks Tiger Fans,

Gig'em! and War Eagle!

These online polls are so stupid. People actually feel as if they mean something (I still recall when people thought the online USA Today poll after the 2005 Orange Bowl would actually get Auburn a real trophy).

Whatever, but it's not going to matter. This show takes place in the middle of the day - when Bammers have nothing else better to do. They sit at home without a job and vote for these silly things. You can't beat them. It's why USF destroyed USC.

These online polls are so stupid. People actually feel as if they mean something (I still recall when people thought the online USA Today poll after the 2005 Orange Bowl would actually get Auburn a real trophy).

Whatever, but it's not going to matter. This show takes place in the middle of the day - when Bammers have nothing else better to do. They sit at home without a job and vote for these silly things. You can't beat them. It's why USF destroyed USC.

It's Mr. Negativity right on cue. It's a fun, harmless poll. Participate if you want. If you don't, fine.

actually, i think USF has a pretty cool helmet.

It's Mr. Negativity right on cue. It's a fun, harmless poll. Participate if you want. If you don't, fine.

Yes, harmless. But when you go on message boards of OTHER SCHOOLS to try to win this silly harmless thing. Pointless - that's all I am saying. But to his, his own.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnatio...000000000000006

Howdy Tiger fans, Im a Texas A&M fan and I would like to ask all of you to vote for Texas A&M in ESPN's Helmet Clash against the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Personally Ive always liked Auburn's helmet, its very clean and cut, I dont know how it wasn't in the Clash and how South Florida's was. Anyways, please help us out and Beat the Hell outta Alabama!!

You can check out who wins on ESPN's College Football Live today at 2:30 central time.

Thanks Tiger Fans,

Gig'em! and War Eagle!

Thanks for dropping in Aggie. I voted for ya. Ignore our resident Sourpuss Ignoramus (PCChamp).

I'm sure ya'll have some of those too.

bama won this little contest the way they win a lot of things......by cheating. Maybe our resident bammer Birmingham would like to explain how they cheated since he was one of the instigators.

I'd certainly love to explain how we won. ESPN said on Thursday's show "Vote as many times as you want", so we and the Texas A@M fans did. Is there something I'm missing? I didn't make the rules, ESPN did.

You again make the mistake of thinking anybody on this board gives a crap what you think.

You again make the mistake of thinking anybody on this board gives a crap what you think.

So, people on this board actually care who wins this helmet thing?

I'd certainly love to explain how we won. ESPN said on Thursday's show "Vote as many times as you want", so we and the Texas A@M fans did. Is there something I'm missing? I didn't make the rules, ESPN did.

Yeah you're missing that ESPN allowed you to vote as many times as you wanted but only once a day. You figured out a way to beat the system (cheat), showed how to do it on another board and admitted to voting about 200 times in 15 minutes. It's interesting that on July 30 that with 840,000 votes in A&M was winning. Then in a two minute period the number of votes soarded to over a million and bama went way ahead.

I know Birmingham is suspended but just wanted to make a note of his antics for everyone.

It's interesting that on July 30 that with 840,000 votes in A&M was winning. Then in a two minute period the number of votes soarded to over a million and bama went way ahead.

How did A&M get 840,000 votes ahead? Texags.com What Birmingham was trying to promote is NOT how Bama won the contest. An Aggie wrote a script to help A&M get way ahead and was outsmarted in the process.

It's interesting that on July 30 that with 840,000 votes in A&M was winning. Then in a two minute period the number of votes soarded to over a million and bama went way ahead.

How did A&M get 840,000 votes ahead? Texags.com What Birmingham was trying to promote is NOT how Bama won the contest. An Aggie wrote a script to help A&M get way ahead and was outsmarted in the process.

Where did I say TAMU was 840,000 votes ahead? And if I read correctly you are saying since TAMU was cheating it was OK for bama to cheat also, all over a helment contest? As you know, he started a thread titled "How to Win The Helment Contest" and showed how to beat the system and acknowledged voting 25 times in two minutes. Anyhow, glad to see bama fans so excited about winning such trivial matters :P

So you cheated better than they did. Crongrats. :thumbsup::no:

Where did I say TAMU was 840,000 votes ahead? And if I read correctly you are saying since TAMU was cheating it was OK for bama to cheat also, all over a helment contest? As you know, he started a thread titled "How to Win The Helment Contest" and showed how to beat the system and acknowledged voting 25 times in two minutes.

You didn't say they were that far ahead...but they were at one point. I seen the thread that he started and didn't think twice about voting on it. I stopped voting on polls a long time ago because everyone of them can be cheated. Birmingham figured out a way to vote 25 times in two minutes. That was nothing compared to the scripts guys were writing that could vote thousands of times in two minutes.

Anyhow, glad to see bama fans so excited about winning such trivial matters :P

What's more trivial? Bama fans being glad that they are winning an online poll OR Auburn fans voting for Texas A&M because they don't want Bama to win? Seriously.

Where did I say TAMU was 840,000 votes ahead? And if I read correctly you are saying since TAMU was cheating it was OK for bama to cheat also, all over a helment contest? As you know, he started a thread titled "How to Win The Helment Contest" and showed how to beat the system and acknowledged voting 25 times in two minutes.

You didn't say they were that far ahead...but they were at one point. I seen the thread that he started and didn't think twice about voting on it. I stopped voting on polls a long time ago because everyone of them can be cheated. Birmingham figured out a way to vote 25 times in two minutes. That was nothing compared to the scripts guys were writing that could vote thousands of times in two minutes.

Anyhow, glad to see bama fans so excited about winning such trivial matters :P

What's more trivial? Bama fans being glad that they are winning an online poll OR Auburn fans voting for Texas A&M because they don't want Bama to win? Seriously.

I did not participate so I really don't care, but A&M has nerve to call anyone a cheat where these on line voting things are concerned. Does anyone remember the Planters Peanut campaign? A&M cheated on that and won money doing so, and Planters stopped them from being in it the next year. I guess that says a lot for their Honor's Code doesn't it.

bama fans glads they are winning something :big::big:

JK with you. It's all stupid. But Birmingham gets a little sanctimonious sometimes so my gig was aimed at him. No need for you to defend him.

I did not participate so I really don't care, but A&M has nerve to call anyone a cheat where these on line voting things are concerned. Does anyone remember the Planters Peanut campaign? A&M cheated on that and won money doing so, and Planters stopped them from being in it the next year. I guess that says a lot for their Honor's Code doesn't it.

C'mon BMH, I expected better of you. Where did I say TAMU said bama was cheating? TAMU may have, I don't know. I do know a few bama fans did. And why do you rationalize that it's OK for a few bama fans to cheat since TAMU did? That's the bama logic we have all come to love.

But Birmingham gets a little sanctimonious sometimes so my gig was aimed at him. No need for you to defend him.

Point taken.

So, people on this board actually care who wins this helmet thing?

beating Alabama in ANYTHING...so Yes. lol

Archived