Four Auburn Players With the Seahawks

Proud Tiger

The Seattle Seahawks now have four Auburn players from our 2002 recruiting class. They are Ben Obamanu, Courtney Taylor, Kevin Hobbs and Will Herring. There is a good interview with them at:

http://www.seahawks.com/News/News.aspx?id=75020

I think I will be pulling for the Seahawks this year. :cheer:

The Seattle Seahawks now have four Auburn players from our 2002 recruiting class. They are Ben Obamanu, Courtney Taylor, Kevin Hobbs and Will Herring. There is a good interview with them at:

www.seahawks.com/News/News.aspx?id=75020

Welcome to 2007 :big:

It's good to see these guys have success in the League. I remember Obomanu and Aroashadu didn't get a lot of credit going into the draft. Looks like the decision to move Herring was prophetic after all.

Still not sure if the Seahawks will be my team, I'm still partial to Campbell and the Skins!

It's good to see these guys have success in the League. I remember Obomanu and Aroashadu didn't get a lot of credit going into the draft. Looks like the decision to move Herring was prophetic after all.

Tuberville obviously knows zilch about football.

Tuberville obviously knows zilch about football.

I'm willing to bet ole Will didn't have too many stars either.

He was a three star, higher ranked than Courtney Taylor, Tre Smith, Ben Grubbs, & Johnathan Palmer.

Why would you think that? White kid that switched positions and did well?

That's racist.

3 stars is right in the middle. I wouldn't consider that "too" many. I know all those guys were low ranked, but thanks anyway.

What part of my statement makes you think I thought he didn't have many stars because of the color of his skin?

Just a guess designed to stir the waters.

Non-sense. I've never known you to do such a thing. How's the sand?

Archived