Did you catch the 2005 AU GA game on CSS?

BZ770

That was by far Brandon Cox's best game ever. That was an amazing catch by Aromashadu over the middle and then Vaughn made the kick to beat them was sweet. That kick degoated him from the LSU game. Looking forward to a great season and hope we can take Georgia this year. WDE...

quickly becoming one of my favorite Auburn wins ever.....WDE!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I remember watching that game at Beef O'Brady's here in Auburn. I was a intoxicated nervous wreck! What a game. Good times, good times.

That was a very good shoot out, showed what Cox could do when he had top flight wideouts. I wonder if Auburn is gonna get caught up in another shoot out like that this season.

Yeah, that was a SWEET game. Made Cox look like a veteran QB. Borges had a great game plan for that one as well. I sure do hope we can play like that this year. I hope some recievers step up to the plate. I just have to wonder who it will be?

That was a very good shoot out, showed what Cox could do when he had top flight wideouts.

Don't forget the offensive line. McNeil, Grubbs, Duckworth, Reddick. Those guys were monsters. And Joe Cope played and blocked his rear end off. Kenny Irons went for a buck-eighty in that one. How many times did the commentators - Bill Curry (?) on ESPN / Buck Belue, Cole Cubelic on CSS - say we were "gashing" them with the run? Great game!

No, I was too busy clawing my eyes out and passing out drunk

No sympathy from me, Buster. You guys have smoked us two ugly ones in row.

the last one, the "Soulja Boy" fiasco, had me throwing things.

Archived