Tell Me the Reasons Why

LegalEagle

After the months of debates and drama, I cannot imagine spending my time watching the Democratic or Republican Convention. Can't I just watch the highlights on The Daily Show and make better use of my time?

Is there any important reason to actually watch it?

There's the umm...well...there'sssss....Hey, there is...no...ummm...how about...maybe not.... I think you're on to something.

There is a chance to see the future faces of the parties.

Don't forget that past keynote speakers Clinton in '88, Obama in '04......

This year is Warner, he will be a future pres canidate for sure.

Because it beats watching "The Nick Saban Show?"

I don't get it either. How could anybody not already know who they are going to vote for? And if you don't, why would unchallenged speeches give you any better idea of who to vote for?

After the months of debates and drama, I cannot imagine spending my time watching the Democratic or Republican Convention. Can't I just watch the highlights on The Daily Show and make better use of my time?

Dude, I'm in 100% agreement. I don't plan on watching either convention.

Because it beats watching "The Nick Saban Show?"

I dunno about that. I think it's amusing watching Nickpoleon ™ pee on the media.

I was channel surfing and stopped for about 20 seconds to see the Ted Kennedy salute Gag. I feel sympathetic for him for his illness, but People were saying stuff like we wouldn't be able to have freedoms that we have today if not for him.

Didn't know Michelle Obama's brother is the basketball coach at Oregon State

Because it is on 128 of your 130 channels? This leaves home shopping network and the weather channel.

Did anyone in the Republican Party realize that John McCain is speaking at the same time when the NFL kicks off next week?

Yes. You will miss this:

dnc08.jpg

Archived