Cindy McCain's half sister

arnaldoabru

The Right Wing Blogs seem to be making alot of Obama's half brother in Africa. Seems like he isn't the only half sibling to be forgotten

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=93708729

Try having your half sister-in-law introduce you at her wedding to her family as her new husband's step brother. :bricks:

Try having your half sister-in-law introduce you at her wedding to her family as her new husband's step brother. :bricks:

Had a guy in my hometown who remarried. Her younger brother married his daughter.Figure that one out

I looked and looked and I cannot find CINDY MCCAIN anywhere on the ballot.

Nice try though. Dodge and deflect. Dodge and deflect. Maybe they won't really notice. - dim mantra

Nice try though. Dodge and deflect. Dodge and deflect. Maybe they won't really notice. - dim mantra

Neither is Obama's half brother or the Rev. Wright

But Obama is.

But Obama is.

Don't try to connect the dots for him. Unless it turns out to be a cuddly cat or a cute little puppy, he just can't see it....or spell it.

But Obama is.

Don't try to connect the dots for him. Unless it turns out to be a cuddly cat or a cute little puppy, he just can't see it....or spell it.

I would be interested to see where your dots lead.

But Obama is.

I would be interested to see where your dots lead.

Most of us graduated form that years ago. We all still hold out HOPE that you too can CHANGE.

Archived