The debut of Raycom in HD

PChamp119

Is it me, or does it not look much different? I see a TAD difference, but still light years away from ESPN/CBS/ABC/FOX HD. I don't see HD quality.

So you guys are actually getting a HD picture? Apparently my local channel, WZDX, is not providing the HD feed because I am on their HD channel, but I only see a 4:3 SD picture.

I'm in Atlanta watching Channel 813 on Comcast which is MYATL.

But I honestly do not think it is an HD picture. It looks better than last year, but I don't see much of a difference between channels 813 and 13. And nowhere on the screen does it say Raycom HD or anything like that. Not sure if it is supposed to.

I'm still seeing the slight white shadows of the players from the camera that views the entire field (live play feed for the most part - closeups look good, but not HD good). Nothing looks crisp. It does look better than last year though (based on memory).

OK, update... I just saw the screen glitch and the picture became better (as if it is now in HD). Perhaps Comcast here in Atlanta heard the complaints from others.

Looks much better!

Anyways in terms of the game - After the first Quarter, I was loving my bet of +35 on Hawaii. But these two Hawaii INTs (one returned for TD, one prevented a Hawaii score). Now this Punt Return for a TD. The UF offense hasn't been that great though. *EDIT* Correction... Turnovers in general and the worst coach in sports history (how do you not challenge that Incomplete Pass that caused a Turnover?) is killing me.

Back to Raycom - Raycom shows some of these replays in some 1980s cameras - what is up with that?

Archived