AU vs TN (women) b'ball Game Thread

TitanTiger

It's on CSS for those in Alabama, maybe other areas too.

It's a sellout (10,500). Biggest in history at Auburn for a women's game.

Auburn leading early 7-4.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pisses me off that I can't get it in NW Florida. Who do I complain too? Offered as part of espn's full court but blacked out here...

Watching on gametracker its 9-4 tigers

Crowd is into it.

And apparently according to Mark Murphy at ITAT, they raised the curtain in the end zone to let additional people watch. The higher seats won't be usable because of banners that hang from the roof, but the lower level ones will. So it will likely be a crowd in excess of official capacity.

17-13 Auburn after a beyond-NBA length trey by Ally Smalley.

Also, for those on DirecTV, try DIRECTV ESPN Full-Court PPV Ch. 748 or 724.

Ally Smalley is a serious spark plug. Gets the layup and a FT. Auburn 20-13.

Smalley is good. Very good leader and great shooter... tigers up 22-15.

So the crowd should be larger than 10,500?? wow.

Of course, my internet provider (COX) doesn't offer espn360 either, so i'm totally shut out of it. I've pitched a fit to cox over it for the last couple of weeks, and they kept telling me over and over in email correspondence that cox carried espn360, and i kept telling them the links are invalid when you try to watch anything on the page. The finally realized it was blocked and have "allegedly" sent up up to their marketing dept. In other words, swept it under the rug by telling me something that makes it sound better than it is... How can a provider restrict access to a regular website?

ESPN360 is unique. ESPN charges internet providers a subscription rather than charging end users, so if your provider doesn't subscribe, you can't get in.

BTW, there are also a bunch of people standing in the concourse watching the game. Fire marshals better now show up.

Dang. Auburn's gotten sloppy the last few possessions. UT takes their first lead 23-22. UT's height advantage is hurting us on the boards.

DeWanna Bonner at the FT line. Hits both. Auburn 25-23, 2 min left in the 1st.

ESPN360 is unique. ESPN charges internet providers a subscription rather than charging end users, so if your provider doesn't subscribe, you can't get in.

BTW, there are also a bunch of people standing in the concourse watching the game. Fire marshals better now show up.

sounds like auburn sold every space they could today....How many people will fit in that building? lol..

Bonner with a huge rebound and put back! AU 27-23 with 1:17 left in the 1st half.

Used to be over 12,000 back in the day. I attended a few of those sold out games before the remodel that brought the capacity down. Shoot, if the concourses are open, no telling.

sounds like auburn sold every space they could today....How many people will fit in that building? lol..

Students also get in free for women's games.

I wasn't able to get there and I can't get it on directv, but I can find MSU vs Arknsas women on 2 diffrent channels :blink:

Also we just switched from ATT which carried ESPN360 to charter which doesn't....

Whitney Boddie with a nice bank shot falling away. Then a steal by Bonner and a layup by Boddie!

UT hits a lucky 3 at the buzzer. Halftime. Auburn leads 31-26.

They just announced the official attendance: 12,067!

That's amazing.

2nd half starting.

WOW...That attendance is awesome... I didn't know you could get that many in there... WOW... great support for our lady tigers..

Boddie hits the FTs, Auburn up 46-33, 15:15 left.

Steal by Bonner, easy layup. AU 48-33.

Titan, you're faster than game tracker...lol.. thanks for the updates...they are appreciated from someone that can't see anything..lol..

Thanks

Archived