The Tiger Prowl -- Limo and all!

WinCrimson

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Call it what you will. It may be corny and all of the above. But one thing for sure, these guy are not going to be MIA like our last staff while Saban takes over the state. I am starting to like our new staff, and particularly Luper.

From today in Birmingham - limo at Hoover (here's your black Hummer pchamp)

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

Also spotted at Pelham, Spain Park and Jess Lanier.

Meanwhile, back in the limo:

limo-7.jpg

Meh, I've had better.

I'm pretty sure that's not the best Auburn has to offer.

Best I could find after searching about 40 pages on Photobucket - seven girls - no throw aways. :big:

Yep, much better than the other one:

image002.jpg

Hey BG, nice job photoshopping your boyfriend into the picture. On Halloween, he went at Tigger and you went as "Winnie the Poon". I'm sure he had fun dipping into your hunny.....

image002.jpg

Hey BG, nice job photoshopping your boyfriend into the picture. On Halloween, he went at Tigger and you went as "Winnie the Poon". I'm sure he had fun dipping into your hunny.....

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Anyone know why they didn't hit up the Huntsville area? Sounds like they hit Mobile, Montgomery (I think), Phenix City, and Birmingham.

Here's a clip for anyone who doesn't believe Bama has the media on their side. Listen all the way to the end.

Anyone know why they didn't hit up the Huntsville area? Sounds like they hit Mobile, Montgomery (I think), Phenix City, and Birmingham.

I heard them say something on the radio this morning about AHSAA canceling athletic events and also huntville city school systems maybe be closed due to swine flu

Here's a clip for anyone who doesn't believe Bama has the media on their side. Listen all the way to the end.

"They better not pick a school because of a limo ..." :lol: bammies are worried. :lol:

I heard them say something on the radio this morning about AHSAA canceling athletic events and also huntville city school systems maybe be closed due to swine flu

Huntsville City Schools were closed Thursday and Friday... Some kid in Madison apparently had symptoms and they decided to play it safe... My little bro gets out of school two days, and I have finals...

image002.jpg

I chortled.

The thing I find most disturbing about this picture is that some Bama fan somewhere had the image of that guy saved on his computer.

image002.jpg

I chortled.

The thing I find most disturbing about this picture is that some Bama fan somewhere had the image of that guy saved on his computer.

Well … you know what they say about self portraits. B)

To sum it all up....IF sabear had done this, the bamaham media would call it genius. I, for one, am glad that we are rubbing his little nose in a pile of his own crap!

To sum it all up....IF sabear had done this, the bamaham media would call it genius. I, for one, am glad that we are rubbing his little nose in a pile of his own crap!

As one Bama fan, I would like to say that the limo idea is unique and a very good idea. All you can do with these kids right now is get their attention, and show them that you're around. I think that your new coach has shown a lot of class by just keeping his mouth shut and not responding to any of the critism shown to him by fans, press, and other coaches. He just goes on about his business and doesn't say anything negative about anyone. He plans on letting his team do the talking. Coach Saban also has not said anything about what other schools are doing, and he would not make any comments one way or the other about "The Tiger Prowl". That can't be said for other coaches such as the Florida Coach. He wants to report Auburn to the NCAA. I would say that he is the one that you are rubbing his nose in anything.

Let's face it, it's not rocket science, and it hasn't gotten any rewards yet, and I truly don't think that it has upset Coach Saban even a small bit. Let's face it, you know that Coach Saban would not have come up with this idea............no one rides in the Limo except him, and certainly not his assistant coaches, and then he only travels in a Mercedes. Everybody knows that these kids will not make a choice of where they are going to play ball, because of what the coaches were riding around in, but will choose by: (1) if they have always been a fan of whatever school. (2) They like the system that the team plays, or (3) they see that they will get more playing time.

Archived