Ken Adams delays decision

TigerDevil

According to yahoo sports.

12/16/2009 VolQuest.com

It's at this point in the recruiting season that rumors fly around like Eric Berry holding down center field. Tennessee commitment Ken Adams has taken in the campuses of North Carolina and Auburn the last two weekends. The talented JUCO athlete has a very important decision to make and he is puzzled as to what decision to make. As a result, Adams will not be signing anywhere on Wednesday.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Ken-Adams-90391

IF he's not careful, very careful, he's going to be left on the outside looking in IF he wants to come to Auburn. He's had plenty of time to make up his mind. JMO

To me this is good for Auburn. A Tennessee committed recruit puts off his signing, and has Auburn listed as high. Also, he has seen the success of early recruits by Auburn today.

This could be another one turing in our direction! Let's hope so.

To me this is good for Auburn. A Tennessee committed recruit puts off his signing, and has Auburn listed as high. Also, he has seen the success of early recruits by Auburn today.

This is good for Tennessee. Adams was ready to switch to Auburn after his visit, the fact that he is now delaying any decision means that he is still trying to figure out whether he wants to play TE or DE.

This is good for Tennessee. Adams was ready to switch to Auburn after his visit, the fact that he is now delaying any decision means that he is still trying to figure out whether he wants to play TE or DE.

What's he best at?

What's he best at?

Decisiveness. :big:

Seriously, I don't know. And I can't blame Adams for wanting to weigh his options.

What's he best at?

Decisiveness. :big:

"Well, yes and then again no Carl."

It could be that we are waiting for Corey Lemonier, an outstanding DE who is still strongly considering us. Personally, I'd rather have Lemonier if we can get him. JMO

It could be that we are waiting for Corey Lemonier, an outstanding DE who is still strongly considering us. Personally, I'd rather have Lemonier if we can get him. JMO

Adams has a firm offer: If he wants to sign with Auburn, he could sign today, so I don't see how it could be an either/or case with Adams and Lemonier.

Yeah, we're not holding back on Adams to get Lemonier. We'll sign both if we can get them. I think Adams has a firm offer and he's the one we'd like to have, but we've got offers out to some others too. Adams doesn't have an indefinite period of time to choose. If we find someone we like that can enroll early, he'll have to make up his mind of lose the chance.

Archived